PERIT

Jaime was pissed, he was fucking irate and just completely fucked if you will.

He couldn't get his job done. He knew he could just put a bullet through the boy's head, but he- for the first time ever- didn't want to do that.

Vic was a pretty sight. He didn't want to waste that. He could be useful for so many things.

He was cute, small and easy to put away. He could get some fucking jobs done if he wanted to. Because anyone anyone can get caught up in that bitch's fucking act.

Jaime was sitting at the kitchen table, his switchblade up and cutting open packages that Lenard had just dropped off.

He was in the middle of funneling kilos into quater bags when he heard an alarming yell coming from the front. It had something to do with getting Lito something that he didn't already have, and they sure we're loud about it.

Jaime stopped his work turning over to Oliver, who was eating a cup of noodles,
"I need you to finish this man."

Oliver looked up, mid chew, with glossy red eyes and a closed smile before he was speaking to Jaime with a full mouth,
"I can't," he gestured to the cup of noodles.
"Got the munchies."

Jaime shook his head, getting up from the uncomfortable, blue chair,
"Well, get someone who can fucking do it."

Jaime got up, looking out of the window on the way. It was dark and when he checked the time on his watch he wasn't suprised that the time was around nine o'clock p.m.

He left the kitchen and led himself to go upstairs, only to be stopped by the strip leader of the house. Now, Lito was the over all head of it. But because he's not in state, Richie is the leader of the specific yellow house.

"What's up, Richie?"

Richie took a hit from his cigarette one last time before letting it fall to the ground, leaving Jaime to put it out with his shoe.

"Little V, over here's going to run to the store, want anything?"

Jaime nodded turning to Vic with a somewhat stern look on his face,
"Somethin' strong."

Vic nodded, but caught himself in the middle in the motion before speaking so quietly,
"I can't do that."

Jaime was taken back,
"What was that?"

Vic smiled, giggling with his head down. Everyone else in the room was now paying attention to their own work.
Richie was just watching with a bored look.

Vic finally looked up at the older man,
"I'm just not of legal age, s'all."

Jaime huffed and rolled his eyes, swearing under his breath;
"You're in a fucking gang ,Vic."

Vic just gave a confused look to Jaime, tilting his head like a lost puppy.
"You don't have a fake I.D? We're dominant here, Vic. You're not even tied with Lou?"

"I don't know who the fuck Lou is!"

Jaime pushed Richie out of the way, going to grab Vic by his arm and drag him outside.

And God, Jaime almost slapped the living shit out of the boy. If he couldn't kill the boy now, he was damn sure that he could do it later.
"What the fuck was that?"

"I was telling you off."

Jaime started walking down the street, towards the liquor store, making sure that Vic was following him in the process.
"Well you need to know that I could end your fuckig life in a fucking second and I don't want any blood on me today. So I don't advise you acting like a bitch."

Vic caught up to him, walking by his side,
"I sure hope that your dick is as big as your ego, Mister."

It caught Jaime like a fly to a light, in about four seconds he turned to the smaller boy with a hand on his neck and applying pressure.
"I swear to the fucking devil, you're making it harder and harder for me to go easy on ya'."

Vic smiled, a hand still on his neck, making a small barrier between him and his air supply.
"Maybe I've got a death wish, Mister."

Jaime clenched his jaw, removing his hand from around the boy's neck, pulling him closer by his shirt shortly after. Leaning down and whispering that only moved Vic out of his place even more,
"You just fucking wait."

Mhmhhm

This has me lit tbh.

~stay thirsty my friends~

-BRYANATOR