IPSUM

TW; BODY HORROR.

Vic got up to do his part, grabbing the small pair of scissors, and walking towards the man in the chair. Everyone was watching.

Vic straddled the bloody body, getting up close to the man's face, Vic thought about what he wanted to do, and figured it out, finally from his own brain's fatigue.

Just as Vic brought the rusting scissors up to the man's face, Danny bit up, almost nipping at the boy's hand.

Vic gasped, slapping to get his attention from Danny, not hard though.

Vic set the scissors down, Grabbing  the duct tape from the table by the chair.
"Were sending him back right? One piece?"

"Yeah and yeah." Tanvi replied, everyone else beside her, watching Vic do his part.

He took a not too long piece of the tape, biting it off, his little tooth not helping so much, then made an 'X' over Danny's mouth after a bit of struggling and yelling.

Instead of going for the scissors, he grabbed Tanvi's boxcutter.

Starting at one open corner of his mouth, Vic cut up from that point to the man's ear, struggled screams coming from the snitch, smiles coming from the others.

Vic smiled, doing the same to the other side of Danny's mouth.

He then cut two little upside down triangles under his eyes, and Danny was just horrified, but he couldn't do anything about it.

Vic finished it off with carving 'DUNCE' into his forehead, and this time Danny almost passed out.

But he didn't.

Danny wasn't Danny after that, he was a body that looked glitched out.

After the two did their part in the chair, a good part to be exact. It was left for Tanvi and Rich to clean up and it left Jaime with a problem that Vic had to fix.

It started with Jaime dragging Vic up the stairs, from the kitchen to the pick up and up the stairs to the first room on the left that locked from the inside.

And fuck, it was just like old times, with a little bit of door pinning and bruises that lasted forever.

Jaime had Vic's arms above his head with one hand, the other around the smaller boy's neck,
"You're so sensitive, peaches, god- you think I can make you cum without even touchin' you there?"

Vic didn't say anything, his legs tried to cross but Jaime's knee wouldn't let them. His shirt rode up the tiniest bit due to his hand placement and his head back against the door with closed eyes and a pink face is just something the older man had to see at the moment.

"Pretty baby, I'll make your legs shake." Jaime grunted, hoisting Vic up against the door, one arm under his body, the other trailed to the boy's mouth, his index and middle fingers  pushing in with the slight taste of blood on Vic's tongue.

Vic was already lost. Eyes fluttering shut with every move Jaime's fingers in his mouth to where Jaime's lips trailed down his neck, which still held bruises from earlier.
He moaned around the fingers, vibrations hitting Jaime's mouth as he kept going.