TEMPLUM

To my friend Aaron because he promised he'd make it through the day.

They didn't make it to the store, hell, they didn't even make it to the yellow house before they were on each other. The sexual tension was fierce and when Jaime had Vic's jaw in his hand and a blade in the other. There wasn't any surprise that Vic was a fucking whimpering mess.

They stumbled through the door with a prideful lust no one cared to worry about. They were, however, caught by the infamous Richie Toro before they went upstairs to one of the doors to lock from the inside. They had detached and Vic ran up the creaky stairs with a little body and a whole lot of noise.

Before Richie could even speak, Jaime had to cut him off,
"We did not get shit from that fucking store down there, Toro, you want something? Go get it your fucking self."

Richie was about as red as a tomato by the time Jaime was done. And you know, Richie has no boundaries. That's exactly why he pulled a gun on Jaime. Right in the middle of his forehead.
"Now, if I were you, I wouldn't fucking talk to me like that."

Jaime grinned. Covering the hand of Richie's, that was on the gun with one of his own. His own finger on the trigger.
"You wouldn't fucking kill me if you wanted to, Rich. I'm one of your best guys and if anything is getting in between me and fucking that little slut up there,"
He gestured up the stairs with his other hand. Without even moving his head, nor breaking eye contact,
"It's either gonna' be me or his lack of consent."

Richie clenched his jaw. Snatching his gun away from the younger man.
A look of confusion graced his face from the last thing Jaime had said.

"What? I may kill people for a living. But that does not mean I am a fucking creep, do you fucking understand, Richard!?" Jaime spat, he was completely disgusted and just had to get up those old wooden stairs as quickly as possible before he killed the guy.

Richie just put his hands up in a dorm of defense before Jaime bolted upstairs.

He opened the second door on the right. He walked in on Vic sitting on the bed that was used for various things. Vic jumped, running a hand through his hair before getting up and walking over to the elder.

He ran a hand up and down his chest before playing with one of the curls a top his head, Jaime led a hand to Vic's hip, rubbing his thumb rather harshly on the protruding bone.

"Been waiting for you, for a while now, big boy."

Now, Jaime did not care about anything at the moment, just about getting this boy on his knees as soon as possible.

Vic leaned into Jaime, kissing his neck and biting his Adam's apple. Jaime groaned, getting harder under his jeans within a minute.

Vic was running his hands up and down Jaime's chest before his looked up at him and slowly sink to his knees,
"Bet you're so big, Mister."

Jaime tilted his head towards the ceiling, just waiting for Vic to do his thing.

Vic's smaller hands crept to the buckle of Jaime's belt, teasing along the soft, dark leather before he led nimble fingers to undo the buckle and instantly heading for his zipper.