Children Acting Provocative

I find it sad when I see young girls and boys, still in high school or below, who insist on showing off their bodies to other students in hope to find a sense of pleasure through sex or sexual acts. There are too many nowadays who cuss, get in trouble on purpose, and seem to do anything they can to be seen as a nuisance. What is even sadder is that teachers seem to do nothing about it, at least not permanently. If an act gets reported to a teacher, they may create a temporary solution, rarely enough to keep the child out of trouble. I believe it would be much better if, after they get caught doing these things, they randomly get monitored. They will stop out of fear of being caught, but at least they will stop until they realize exactly what they do, or did. However, currently they grow up in a world where their parents are the main ones in control over them, whether they be fit or not. They say that randomly being monitored goes against the Constitution, but when it's for the safety of our youth, the Constitution can wait. After all, it is only because of our health and our being that the Constitution was created. Their parents are in charge of their cellphones, which usually get taken away when this happens, only to have it and the actions return again. Punishment seems to do nothing to people who do not have any sense of self esteem, nor a sense of modesty. Perhaps we can scare them out of it, but then parents are labeled as child abusers by the many people who are uneducated and do not have children themselves. It is sad to say that I cannot think of any other way to keep it from happening, other than to scare them or educate them about the dangers. Maybe they will listen...

I may continue editing passages as I go