I made my way to the kitchen where I had left A with Noah,only to find her gone.As an act of impulse I quickly grab Noah by his shirt,stopping his intense make out.

“Where is she?”I ask through gritted teeth.

“Who?”He slurred.

“Alezandra!”I squint my eyes at him.

“I saw her go upstairs with someone,I think.”He scratch his head. “But I thought it was you or Zach.”

I let go of him and star walking away,but not before I heard him ask. “Why do you care so much,anyway?”

I chose to ignore it because even I didn’t have an answer for that.I went upstairs and stop in front of a room that had it’s door open.I was faced with the sight of Max and A kissing.

It took all my will not to barge in and punch that son of a bitch,but I decided to walk away.

I went back downstairs straight to the fridge grabbing two bottle of cold beer.I drink both of them in two long gulp and made my way to the dance floor.I saw the girl that had been eying me from the minute I had walked in.I gave her a wink and signaled her to follow me.I made my way out of the house and waited for her to come behind a tree.

“I guess you finally decided.”She says coming closer to me.I didn’t respond,I just grabbed her and kissed her.

I just wanted to let loose,without any care in the world.Just like before,before she came into my life.

----

*Alezandra’s P.O.V*

I pushed against Max’s chest forcefully,making him stumble back.

“What are you doing!”I yell.

“I-I don’t know.I’m sorry A,I don;t know what came over me.I know we’re not together anymore.I shouldn’t have.I’m sorry.”

I let out a breath pulling down my shirt, that had ridden up due to him holding me in his arms.

“I should get going.I’ll ask Mason to drive you home.”

“You want me to die?!Mason can’t even drive right when he isn’t drunk.Don’t worry I’ll find my own way home.”

“Okay then,as long as you are not driving.”

“It’s all good.”He gives me a sheepish smile.I made my way out of the room as fas as I possibly could.

As soon as I was downstairs,I felt a strong hand capture my arm violently.

He drags me to the entrance.

“Let go,you are hurting me!”I protested frowning.He loosen up his grip on my arm,but continues to drag me straight to his car.