He had a small smile on has he continues to clean my cut.I stare at him intently,noticing how long his hair had gotten almost forming curls now,how his green eyes had an hint of gold in them,how his nose was crooked and how there was little stubble of hair growing on his perfect jaw. Jace was truly handsome,almost close to beautiful.

I get why girls couldn’t seem to resist him.Everything about him seemed perfect to them.

“Are you done staring at me now.”He smirks slightly.

“I wasn’t staring.”I turn my face.

“Still in denial I see.”

“What?”

He doesn't answers me but picks me up unexpectedly and sits me down on the kitchen counter.

“That’s better.Give me your hand.”

He takes a bandage and wraps it around my hand.

I stare at him once again but this time my stare was returned.We stayed like this for a minute before the front door open making us scramble quickly away from each other.

“Oh Jace, it’s nice to see you.Has your mother sent you to pick up the dress?”My mother asks setting down her things on the counter.

“She has.”

“Well,come on then.You’ll have to excuse me it’s still in the dryer.I forgot all about it until this morning.”I hear my mom  say to Jace who was following her to the laundry room.

I lean against the counter assessing what just happened.Am I falling for Jace?Is it reciprocated.

*11 hours later.*

“Okay,Max you’re drunk.You need to sit down.”I was supporting Max’s weight while pushing through the monstrous crowd.Zach’s party was surely a success.I rolled my eyes at the guy barfing over a girl’s dress.

“I should’ve never broken up with you in first place.I’m so stupid.”He slurred trying to grab my face but sadly failing every time.

“It’s okay Max,it’s okay.”We had managed to get upstairs into the hallway.I grab the knob to open the door.As soon as we stepped in,I force Max to sit down on Zach’s bed.

“You are so beautiful,Alezandra.”He reach to touch my face but I quickly caught his hand and lowered it.

“Please,Max just wait for me here.I’ll get you some water.”I stood up ready to leave when I felt a strong hand catch my harm.I sigh turning around only to feel lips crashing into mine.

*Jace P.O.V*

I was just coming out of my little make out session,but this time something didn’t feel right.I didn’t even close my eyes when kissing that girl.She could’ve gotten down on her knees and I don’t even think I would have notice.Okay,no that’s a lie,I totally would have.