Chapter 2

We all healed up, having trained a little, before we left Capsule Corps. I looked down at Ziku, who had a map. I saw someone was close to the waterfall on a lower island.

"Let's head here first," Goten said, pointing at the people close to the water fall. We were looking for new teammates.

"Okay," I said before we flew off.

We found a Namekian. I landed in front him.

"Hello," I said.

"Is it just the three of you?" He asked.

"Yup," I said.

"Just three, huh..." He said. "Guys! Come on, guys! This is out chance!" Four more people came out.

"Against three people, we can't lose!" A saiyan said.

"Looks like we have to fight," I said.

"Yup," Trunks and Goten agreed.

With that, our next fight began. I got the first attack but just charged my ki. Goten used a ki attack on an alien and the Namekian. It was a KO on the Namekian. Trunks used a ki attack on an offwolder, the alien, and an Earthling. It knocked out everyone, but the alien. He has good defense.

The alien then attacked with the saiyan's help. It was a move called Muscle Blast, I think, on me. The saiyan was next, and he used a move called Buster Rush on me. Goten knocked the alien out with Trunks' help. Trunks got the next attacked and used Galick Gun with my help. It was a KO. We won.

"Looks like they are't joining," I said before the other two agree. We then looked at Ziku and looked for the next person. There was someone around the place we found Raditz and the Baldy, which Trunks and Goten told me was named Nappa. We headed that way.

When we got that way, we got some kind of Dragon Ball sign by what Ziku told us. We decided to go to the dragon ball. We we got there a giant robot there with the Dragon Ball.

"T-trunks?" A female voice said.

"Huh? Wh-what are you guys doing here?" A male's voice said.

"Isn't that the dragon ball?" I asked. "We don't really need it, right?"

"What?" The male said.

"Nope," Goten agreed

"You aren't going to fight?" He asked. I nodded. "Are you sure? We only need two more for the set, you know/"

"Yeah, it's fine. It's not like we HAVE to have it," Trunks said. "And I don't like the idea of taking it from Mai, either."

"Thanks, Trunks!" Mai said. They then left.

"There is one more person behind the city," I said before we headed that way.

It was two feminine guys. One Earthling, one saiyan.

"Ooh, Binas, what cute visitors we have!" One said.

"How can we help you, darlings?" Binas asked.

"Train us!" Goten said.

"Ooh, cute AND eager to learn!" The Earthling said.

"Excellent! Well in that case, we'll show you how it's done," Binas said.

The trained was on different types of ki blast, and it took about fifteen minutes for the training to be done.

"I hope you find a cute young thing to join your team!" The Earthling, Kloa, said before the two left. WIth that, we headed back to Capsule Corps.

"I'm home!" Trunks called out.

"Welcome back," Bulma said. "That's good taht you guys met up." I gave a nod.

"Are you okay with the flying?" Goten asked.

"I'm okay," I said.

"Oh, I've made a game where you have to fly though rings in the sky!" Bulma said. "Do you want to do it?"

I though about it before nodding. "Okay!"

After that, I flew though all the rings, easily. Goten and Trunks met up with me.

"We should find more people for our team now," Goten said.

"Picking up Son Goku's power signature!" Ziku called out.

"Dad's?" Goten asked.

"Lucky us!" Trunks said. "If He joins our team, we'd win for sure!"

"Let's go ask him!" Goten said.

With that we headed down a little to a small out in front of another waterfall. There was no one there, and Ziku explained different timelines and time holes. After that, I charged my ki and released it to open a time hole. I flew up to it and searched it for a young boy that looks like Goten, but he has a tail. His gi was also different and a pole on his back.

"Whoa!" He said looking around. "What is this place?"

"...Goten?" Trunks said.

"Huh? Who, me?" Goten asked.

"Hey, you kind of look like me," the other said.

"Are you Goku?" I asked.

The boy looked at me. "How do you know my name?"

"I'm Jeica, and you're at the Timespace Tournament," I said before I explained everything.

"You're my son," Goku pointed at Goten, then pointed at Trunks. "and you're Bulma's."

After that, we went back to Trunks' home and explained everything to Bulma.

"I forgot how cute you were at that age!" Bulma said, looking at Goku.

"Huh? Hey, Bulma, when'd you get so old?" Goku asked, making me slap my hand over my mouth so that I wouldn't laugh.

"WHAT?! Ohh... You haven't changed that much after all!" Bulma snapped. "Maybe, I'll summon the young me! That'll show you!"

"Nappa and Raditz are outside," Ziku said.

"Really?" I asked. "We better take care of this."

We then headed outside to the two saiyans.

"Wow, you guys really never learn, do you?" Trunks asked.

What...? WAS THAT A FUSION?

"A fusion?" Goten asked

"Losers! This is just because they saw our fusions!" Trunks snapped. "Goten, we have to fusion too."

A fight started. I got the first attack. I used a Zenkai Attack on Natz, as I will call him. I gave kicks and a few ki blast. After that, I hit him with a Magical Thunder. Natz then used a Zenkai Attack on me. I blocked most of the time before he knocked me back.

Trunks then used a melee attack on him. We all helped him with the attack. Goku then used a Kamehameha. Goten and I helped him. Goten then used a melee attack. I got the next moved and used a Fake Shot with Trunks' help. That knocked him out. Then, they were back to two people before they flew off.

Bulma then called us and explained everything about barriers and energy. We all then headed up to the barrier. When we got there, we broke it and headed to the next world, which was mostly Namek.

~~

New cover: