date night with Fred

AN: well hi I'm a little later then I was supposed to be, I did more research on this chapter then I've done in a long time. So first I there's a little bit of darkness because Asland's past is talked about a little. Second there some fluff, and sometimes I wish there was more warnings on that because bad I can't read in front of my family because I get too happy and scream not a good combo so without further ado here's the chapter.

Asland's POV

tonight is the night of Fred and my date and he has yet to tell me what we are doing the only hint I get is to dress like a muggle.

I grab a floral pattern dress that got a lot of compliments when I was in the muggle world and put on a pair of black combat boots. This seems to be fashion in the muggle world and the boots are comfy so I don't care much I put on a light bit of makeup and grab a cross body purse. I look alright so I walk to the living room portion so I can wait for Fred.

Apparently he wants to keep this as true first date as possible Draco is even pretending to be my father. Speaking of him I pretty much won the bet Fred says it does not matter any more because he still gets his date. There's a knock on the portrait I go to open it then Draco does it for me. He whispers something to Fred and Fred pales and I walk over and grab his hand.

"She has school tomorrow I expect her back by ten" Draco says

"She is 18 and even in the muggle world an adult so she can decide when curfew is" I reply.

Draco says "your under my house and my rules"

"Umm Draco technically it's headmistress McGonaguall's castle and she told us midnight at the latest" I say.

With that we leave a frustrated Draco and a laughing Hermione.

I ask "so what are we doing Fred"

"Well Beautiful we are going on a date" Fred responds.

I roll my eyes and respond "I mean we're are we going on this date?"

He shrugs his shoulders and says "you will see we're getting there by portkey"

He then holds out a hairbrush and I hold on to it. I feel the like there's a hook pulling me by my belly button and then I feel like I'm falling and I hit stomach first into the hard ground and he follows behind just as gracefully I notice that it's a lot lighter outside and I hear the sound of cars and I see what seems to be a park.

Fred says " welcome to New York" 

"What why are we here" I say concerned.

"For our date I picked out a random city on the map and now we are going to eat a five course meal at five random restaurants we find that are open and then we're going to a playground when we are here"

"Fred I don't have any American Muggle money on me all I have is pounds and gallons, not United States dollar nor do I know the rate of exchange" I say slightly worried, for I was always told that you can't rely on people to pay for things for me.

Fred replies "I've got it I am part owner of a successful business so let's go"

I say back "alright, if I can pay next time, also there's always something I've wanted to try. There this muggle coffee place called Starbucks and they have frozen drink called a frappuccino, Pansy said there good when she visited last year"

"Ok that can be stop one, I've always wanted to try a McDonalds is there another place you want to go?"

"I would like Mexican food that's also not Mexican food, I think it's called Taco Bell" I say