the letter

Hermione's POV

After I woke up it took me awhile to remember that me and Ron broke. I realized something I did not really like him I was just with him for the steadiness. So I got up and then heard a tapping on my window there was an official ministry owl it was a simple barn owl. I took the letter out of its mouth and it said as follows.

Dear Ms. Hermione Jean Granger,

There is a new law in place that will have you marry because of the threat of the squib generation. Your spouse will be chosen by the sorting hat. There will be more information at Hogwarts and if you cannot attend there will a letter to tell you the time to arrive at the ministry of magic to be matched.  If you will be a Hogwarts sorting will take place after the arrival fest after the first through fifth years leave. Do not tell the younger years.

Thank you,

Percy Weasley

Senior Undersecretary to the minster

What is this marriage law about! they better not want me to marry Ronald because I would give up my magic before I would marry that thing if he's even a thing.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

AN I HAVE To thank all of my readers commenters and voters so THANK-YOU!!! Sorry it is so short.

Now for that part everyone loves comment. vote. Follow? All three?

Bye ❤️