Marrige class

AN: I'm going to have more then one point of view  in this chapter and I would like to thank @Xxcorien for the renewed willingness to write.             

                   Asland's POV

I sit down next to Fred he decided that these classes are a good way to get to know each other. his brother and him are about to open a second store in Hogmead village. staying with me is free or so he says I think he likes me or at least I hope he does. he's cute and nice and has a sense of humor.I stop looking at Fred and Draco and Hermione sit down right next too us.

I look over at them and ask "so how is it going with you two Draco won't tell you but he has had a crush on you forever Hermione. Blase said he even says  your name in his sleep"

Hermione replies "I highly doubt that Malfoy has done nothing but bully me for the passed few years"

"But dearest Hermione didn't it pick up in second year. there's a thin line between lust and hate, or at least that's what I read in witch weekly"  I reply.

With that I turn to Fred and say "I think they will get along perfectly in a week or two"

Fred replies "it's going to take longer then that"

"how about a little wager if they are a real couple in a week or two you owe me any three items from your store" I suggest.

"And if I win?" Fred replies

I say " what would you like from me assuming in the off chance your correct"  I flutter my eyelashes at him.

Fred says "a date"

"As long as it's anywhere but that tea shop, it reminds me of a annoying toad"

XXXpov changeXXX
                 Hermione pov

The headmistress walks in and is holding a stack of papers sets them on the desk. She says " ok so we have yet to find a professor to teach this subject and in tell I do I will be teaching this any questions"
Asland raises her hand and asks " no offense but how are you going to teach about marriage when I don't see a ring"

The headmistress responds "I have been married. , I understand this is an important class. which is why I'm not hiring someone who has no experience in marriage any other questions"

she looks around and continues "I have a getting to know you packet for you to complete about your matched"

she handed two out to each table.  The questions were simple.

I ask "malfoy do you want to start or do you want me to"

"You ask me first Granger"

"Ok what's your favorite color"

"Silver and yours"

"I like green like when the sun shines though the leafs in the summer"

"What is your favorite childhood memory"

"When me and Asland were running passed the garden at the manor. we found a water fall that seemed like something out of a muggle fairy tail. it became our secret hide out the one place at the manor that was not touched by darkness. And yours."

"When I found out I was a witch because I found somewhere I fit in the muggle children were afraid of me. because weird things always happen near me, my parents were excited and scared for me. What do your parents do for a living"

"Well my father runs the company and my mother raised me and my cousin, what do your parents do"

"They were dentists  before the war but, I oblivated them for there protection. there memories were not able to be retrieved they don't even remember they have a daughter"

Malfoy looked at me and hugged me.

XXXPOV CHANGEXXX

                 Asland POV

Me and Fred were one of the first couples finished. I look over at Draco and see him hugging Hermione so I tap on Fred's shoulder he looks over at me and sees the hug.
I say "told you so"
Fred responds "it just a hug"
"It's a step in the right direction"
"Not a big one"
"Don't burst my bubble there cute I couldn't write a cuter couple"
"I highly doubt that, you can control how stories turn out but the two of them you can't"
"but they're so cute" I say
I hear Fred say in a whisper "your cuter" and then a little louder "would you like to go on a date?"
I'm shocked and say "yes! Of course! Were are we going."
"You'll see"  says Fred.