The law

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN HARRY POTTER. J.K ROLLING DOES. THIS STORY IS A MIX OF A LOT OF OTHER DRAMIONES THAT I LIKE SO I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!!

Hermione: POV

I was only going to meet Ron for a date at the purple frog . This is where we had our first date. I think he might propose tonight! so I decide to wear a light pink floor length dress with a silver belt and the dress flows

. I walk in and I saw Ron sitting at the closest table. and behind him I saw black hair like Parkison hair that she had in school. that's strange no one has heard anything about her after the battle we think she went in hiding.

I looked in Ron's deep blue eyes and saw that he felt guilty. He started to speak "Hermione I need to tell you the truth I have not been faithful to you." I must not have been hearing him right because, I can't believe my caring, boyfriend Ron would ever hurt me. he continued by saying "I am saying I have been with Pansy for a while and I think I love her." I did not know what to do. I was some were between yelling and crying he continued by saying.

"I have never loved you as a girlfriend I always thought of you as my sister."

Then said , "your sister that you kiss daily, and said you love, and kissed in the chamber of secrets! Said you loved more than anything! you know what I hate you I wish I had never met you! when you ran away from harry and I when we were hunting horcruxes I wish the snatchers got you!"

and I added in complete anger "I thought that you were proposing so I dress up and then you do this! also for you information I will be the head girl this year "

then I punched him like I did to Malfoy in our third year.

I then went to the bar to cool down! then  saw something that made me have to leave I saw him at the table behind where we sat with that slut that he cheated on me with. I ran out and went to my flat that I bought after the war and slipped in to my pajamas.

AN: yay first fixed chapter and it flows better !!!

Vote? Comment even if it's just to say I don't like this. Follow?