Crazy EX-deatheater

Hermione's is POV

Malfoy is so frustrating I just want to hurt him, one hour he is calling me a Mudblood the next he is apologizing and not even waiting for a response. I want to go down stairs to give him a piece of my mind but I don't even know what to say to him. I want to try to date him but the rumors that I have heard about him are gross I have heard the term man-whore thrown around a few times.

I jump out of bed to head down stairs to go to the kitchens so I can work on S.P.E.W maybe free a house elf or two. As I got to the common room I saw that Malfoy was still up.

I say to him " well there are two beds up stairs you don't have to sleep on the couch down here"

With that I leave the room and as I approach the area where there are barrels lined up along the wall I hear soft crying at first I think it may be a Hufflepuff who forgot there password but then I  knew that was not they just have to tap on something to the beat of there founders name I then see a Bellatrix look alike on the ground crying and whispering to the door asking it to let her in. well this is odd so I say

"can I help you"

She turns to me and says "no thank you I just really need ice cream Hermione I'm having what you could call a stressful day and I get at the least a day less then everyone else to know whos going to get me pregnant o and merry me and I don't even know who Fred Weasley is, I'm Asland by the way"

" well Asland, Fred is one of the twins"

"wait your telling me that I am marring one of the guys who own Weasley Wizard Wheezes! So I may get a discount on pranking supplies"

I  replied " they make there siblings pay more"

"I will be his loving wife and will give birth to his offspring" she said

I back up from the crazy ex-deatheater (I'm assuming) slowly

She then says "bloody hell I sound worse then mother when she's talking about her dark lord that was gross, I'm sorry you had to her that Hermione please tell me how to open this dang door before I explode it"

I'm still far away from her and I say " all you have to do is tickle the pear and it will become a doorknob"

Asland says  " well thank you I spent a month as a muggle before school started back up"

"why did you do that"

"because I was a deatheater not that I want to be one but in most of the light sides minds once a deatheater always one its not like I could have left sooner in the battle at Hogwarts I fought on your side no matter what anyone says, in short I needed to get away from this world and live in peace for a little bit"

With that she tickled the pear and walked in and I decided to walk back to my room.

AN sorry it tis so short