the headmistress on the train(important updates made)

Hermione's PoV

I opened the door and walked in a saw Headmistress McGonagall and Malfoy. They  were talking I was about to walk out to give them privacy.

the headmistress said "don't leave Ms. Granger we were just waiting on you" 

"ok" I said
she said "as head boy and girl you will be expected to get along and you will have to agree on the meetings and   schedule them together. like you know every year that the heads share  a common room. with the new law in place and depending on who you are matched with that might change." 

Then Malfoy looked at me and said "We should restart later"

Then left the room leaving me alone and confused.  Then I restarted the quest to find Ginny and then someone grabbed my arm and I looked back and saw Ronald. He put his hand over my mouth and then dragged me into a compartment. then he let me go.

I asked " why the hell would you do that"

he replied " because I had to talk to you"

I felt my anger rising and I screamed " you could have asked me like a normal human being!"

"Would you have really spoke to me"

still with slight anger in my voice I replied "ye-no ! You  hurt me Weasley you did the one thing I never thought you could do I don't even want to look at you! You are worse than Malfoy at lease the did not lie to me"

Weasley looked at me and I could see I hurt him then I walked out of the compartment

comment vote follow