Chapter 9

Adriens POV

My heart sunk when I saw who tomato boy was with.How dare she disobey my rules.Wait why do I even care so much?She's just a friend.But then again the tomato boy would never treat her right.She needed herself a better man.If I would even call the tomato a man.

I wanted to run over there separate them and take Marinette on that date instead of him.Wait did I just say that?No no no no .Im not jealous.Im just concerned about Marinette.Yep that's all.Im a date anyways.So it's not like I like Marinette...Do I ? Not caring about what could happen I started running to where they were talking and stuff .Who would even take a girl they really like I'm a date here.Oh wait.I mentally facepalmed myself.

Hmmm...Maybe i could sabotage this pathetic little date. I'll save that tomato boy from ebarrasing himself and Marinette from him.A win win of I do say so mysel-

I was back to reality when somebody that I wish I didn't ask out on a date pulled my arm.

"What the heck are you doing Adrien?"

"I'm I'm uh..."

I quickly scanned the room trying to come up with an excuse.

"Scanning the floor? Yep it's very dirty we should go somewhere cleaner .Why don't you meet me at the limo I'll be there in a little I gotta pee?."

"You just said you had to pee not that long ago and yet here we are ." She said with a are you being serious face.

"Well I needed to pee earlier but ...got distracted by this disgusting floor yuuppp just meet me at the limo ."I said while pushing her towards the exit.

After I made sure she was making her way there I ran back to where their date was taking place.

How am I going to sabotage their date though????

Hmmmmmmm....maybe I can have him slip in some water?Nah too risky.

I have to think of something.

Then it came to me.

Marinette's POV

I was having a pretty good time with Nathaniel.He seemed so fascinated by all the new art and his eyes kept lighting up when he would talk about the pieces.

It was pretty good so far but I kept feeling like we were being watched.

"Hey Marinette , I'm getting kind of hungry want to go someplace to eat ?"

"Sure that sounds great."

"Marinette there's something I've wanted to ask you for a long time .Marinette will yo-"

"There he is !We have an eye on the red head!Get him!" a security guard said while pointing at Nathaniel.

"W-what?" Nathaniel sputtered sputtered out as he was tackled by multiple security guards.

"Miss you will need to exit the premises as we clear up the scene."

"But what did he even do?"

"Don't worry about it we will get everything settled."

As I exited the museum I noticed a familiar blonde entering a limo while dying of laughter. I had a feeling he had something to do with this.

I know it's short but I couldn't think and plus most of you guys have been waiting months for an update.I'll try to update faster .I hope you liked the new chapter.Bai!