Chapter 2

I guess you can say Adrien is just a normal 16 year old. And if by normal, you mean a player with a Mom and Dad who are divorced because his father cheated on his mom. His Father was the Gabriel Agreste, famous designer that created very successful clothing lines.

Adrien's Dad had sort of influenced him to become a player.But, his ex-girlfriend was the one who mainly caused it. He thought he had found love long ago but it turned out to be a lie.

Flashback to when Adrien was 14

Adrien ran to his girlfriend's house to bring a present to her for her birthday. He knocked on her door waiting for someone to answer. Finally her mom answered the door

"Oh,hi there Adrien. Lila is up in her room."

"Thanks, Ma'am."

As he ran up to the stairs, he heard Lila's voice and some other noise coming from her room.Weird, he thought.

He opened the door to find Lila and Kim making out. And as soon as Lila saw him enter, they jumped away from each other.Tears formed in his eyes. Lila said "Its not what it looks like."

With his voice shaky he said, "Oh r-r-eally because i-i-t looks like your having a make out session with Kim. I-i-i t-t-rusted you and y-you betrayed me .We are t-t-through!"

"Ha as if i really care that your breaking up with me "

Pushing out the door, she slammed it his face and said,"Goodbye."

Running out of her house with tears running down his face he threw the flowers on the ground and decided at that moment that if girls were as cold-hearted as much as Lila, they as should feel a kiss of their own medicine...

It was any normal day for Adrien. Waking up in a girl's bedroom, leaving a note saying the were over, then calling his chauffer to pick him up to get ready for school. But something felt different about this day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time ;) Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At school he laid eyes upon a new girl. Damnnn, she's fine, he thought. He couldn't help but check her out. But apparently she didn't seem fond of him. She kept rolling her eyes at him and ignoring the notes he threw at her. He noticed she was drawing in something but he couldn't see what. Then the teacher yelled at him for not paying attention.

Later on he saw her next to his locker and decided to try to get her to become his but she slammed her locker door and left.But she had forgot her sketchbook on the floor. And decided he could use this to his advantage.

At lunch he saw her sitting with Alya. He was about to walk up to her but then this guy, known to him as tomato boy because of his red hair, started flirting with her. His face was as red as his hair .He thought, Oh hey this guys going to get ignored like me but no, he got her beautiful smile sent to him multiple times. Once they were done talking he heard him say "YESS!" as he left her table. Flustered he walked up to him and asked him angrily why he was saying yes. He answered nervously "Uh, because I got a date with her."

"WHAT?!"