Chapter 3

Adrien had never been so mad in his life. Some random tomato boy had stolen the girl he wanted. He suddenly grabbed tomato boy's shirt and was ready to punch him but Marinette got mad and walked up to him."What do you think your doing! What has Nathaniel done to you that makes you need to suddenly punch him!?" Adrien couldn't help but admire how cute she looked when she was flustered. "Fine, I'll stop but I need to talk to you." He said as he grabbed her hand and dragged her out of the cafeteria. Then he pinned her to the lockers, Marinette startled by his actions gulped. "I believe I have something that belongs to you," he said pulling out her sketch book. She gasped and reach for it but he pulled it away from her reach.

"Sorry bugaboo but if you want it then you will have to become my fake girlfriend to get your sketch book back."

"WHAT?!"

"And must sign a contract and I won't give you your sketch book until the task is completed."

"What task?" Marinette asked suspiciously.

"Well I need you to make my ex jealous by becoming my fake girlfriend. Here's the contract all you need to do is sign and complete the task."

Contract
In order to get your sketch book back you must make Lila my ex jealous by becoming my fake girlfriend but there are rules.
Do not go on dates with other guys

Do not talk to other guys

Always come to my house after school

You must accept any I date I ask you out on

If Lila is around you must flirt with me

If you break any of these rules there will be punishment.And you may fall in love with me if you wish.
Signed ____________________________________

Marinette hated this contract but her sketch book was given to her by her mother and would do anything to get it back. So she signed it and went up to Nathaniel to cancel their date. As Marinette walked away, Adrien smirked at getting her all to himself.