Chapter 7

Marinettes POV
I had a growing pain in my chest.Worse than heartburn after I saw that make out session.I couldn't get the vivid image out of my mind it kept replaying in my head like a broken record.I speed walked to the library to find Nathaniel.I could finally date him and get that stupid player out of my mind.He just played me like a game of chess and I was just one of the stupid pieces.I knew that this would happen but I guess my heart didn't get the memo.

Nathaniel wasn't in the library so I checked the park.I ran out of school running down the steps and going to the park.As I ran across the street some psycho driver over ran me over.
"Eh watch it!"
I yelled at him.
Today was not a day you would want to mess with me.As I entered the park I saw Nathaniel sketching on one of the benches.I snuck up behind his bench and yelled
"Boo!"
"Ahhhh!"He yelled as he just out of his spot.
"Hey Nath" I replied giving an innocent smile.
"Mari don't ever startle me like that"
"I was just trying to have some fun "I said while pouting.
"Anyhow speaking about fun I heard that their opening a new art exhibit in the Museum and I was wondering ...if you wanted to maybe go with me ...like on a date?"
"A date ?! Really I'd love to go on a date with you .Do you want me to pick you up?How about flowers?"
"Nath you dont have to get me flowers.I think a hug would be equally as good."I said as I have him a hug and kissed his forehead.
His face was the same color as his hair and it was so cute."Ihuh sure!"
I giggled at his tongue tied situation.
"See you Saturday!"
I waved bye to him as I left and started walking back to school.As I was walking I couldn't help but daydream about my date. Next thing I know I hit a hard wall."Ouch "I said as I jumped back holding onto the wall.But it turns out it wasn't a wall and as I looked up I found those familiar piercing emerald green eyes.

GAH!I'M so sorry I haven't updated in forever !AND I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS BOOK HAS 1.56K READS LIKE HOW WHAT? WHO? WHERE ?WHEN? WHY?THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERY READER IS AMAZING EVEN U INVISIBLE GHOST READERS!AGAIN SORRY FOR THE WAIT AND SEE YOU NEXT chapter!Oops left caps lock on .Baiiiii
-Sol