Chapter 1

"Steve!" I call out. Where on earth is that man? I've lived here for half a year, yet I still can't seem to find my way around this maze.
"Steve!" I call out again.

"Ya winky?" Says Steve as he walks around the corner.

"There you are. I've been looking all over for you" I say irritated. I could never find my way around The Avengers tower, I have no sense of direction.

"I was at the gym the whole time" laughs Steve.

"This place could use a freaking map" I mumble. Steve just smiles.

"C'mom we have a mission" I say, smiling a tiny bit.

I follow Steve to Tony's lab. We walk in. I look around checking if everyone is here. Clint, Natasha, Vision, Wanda, Tony, and Steve.

"Where were you guys?" Asks Wanda.

"Sorry, but it's not my fault this place is like the Labyrinth" I say.

"I can here you, Winky" says Tony.

Suddenly, Nick Fury shows up on the monitor.

"Ok Avengers" Fury says. "I know you are probably too busy sipping piña colada's, but We have a S.H.I.E.L.D air craft that's been hijacked by a bunch of thugs"

"How many on board?" Asks Natasha.

"Just the Pilot and co pilot. Both escaped on an emergency plane. Its your job to stop those thugs and land the air craft, otherwise they will crash the it into the city"

"That doesn't sound good" says Clint.

"It's not. The control room is on the top floor. Are you ready Avengers?"

Ok, apprehend dangerous thugs and stop the air craft from crashing into the city. Easy peasy.

             • • • •

    I'm sitting in the Quinjet with The Avengers forming a plan. Since I'm still new, I'm usually the one who stays and keeps an eye out for anyone, but thats mostly on stealth missions. This time, Cap promised I would be able to do more then just sit around watching for bad guys. I'll be with the others fighting along side them. That's gonna be fun.

  "Ok Nat, you're with Vision. Clint you're with Wanda. Tony you're with Winky and I" Says Cap.

     I give Tony a big smile. He and I are close. He's like a brother to me, and working with him just made my day. Tony smiles back and puts his helmet on. I put my mask on. My mask is a cool, high quality material thingy. I wasn't listening when Tony was telling me how he made it and what it was made with, all I know is that it's really strong and really durable. It covers the bottom half of my face. It's the exact colour of my eyes. Periwinkle blue.
   "Ok, everyone ready?" Says Natasha.
We all nod and ready ourselves. The bottom part of the jet opens up, showing that we're thousands of feet in the air. Right under us is the air craft.

Hi guys! This is my first story I'm writing! I hope you like it chapter 2 is coming very soon