Chapter 7 : Sasaeng [Part 1]

Start from the beginning

Without any feeling, Danny gently wiping His sweat and "You know, every idol will have this feeling before they meet their fan. Nervous to not making mistakes and let the fans upset. I will not do that to my fans" Jackson start talking. Danny just being silent.

"I know uri Got7 will not making mistake at all. I believe in all of you." The work done now its time

"G-O-T-7 JJAI!!" Everyone in the room was shouting to support uri beloved Got7. Then they confidently walk to the stage and FAN MEETING STARTED YAWW!

During the fan meeting, Danny sometimes sneaking out to the stage and see what Got7 doing and see the huge fans in front of her. The stadium was full of green color of the lighstick. Many activities for fans has been made. And one of the favorite show is then fans act like Got7 girlfriend and pretend they are in relationship with Got7. The fans are so shy to be close with Got7 members. Jb was acting nicely of a naughty boyfriend and the fans suddenly give up because of his sexyness acting. Ha ha. Jb was so in character.

A few hours later, Fan meeting keut!

—Restaurant private room—

All staff including Got7 was taking dinner while wrap up bout their schedule for today.

"Okay, our schedule in Malaysia will be end within two days. So tomorrow as JYP pd said, Got7 will have one day of free time. So please manage your time wisely. Don't come back late. It's dangerous, you got it?" Everyone nod and Director nim continue, "Danny ssi you will accompany them tomorrow. Please watch over them." Then, "What about Seung Hoon hyung? It's nice if hyung can come along."

Danny POV, "Shit, why me? I'm still a girl. What if they got attack by sasaeng fan? I don't have strength to fight for them?"

"Danny ssi, don't worry. I won't let them go alone. Some of the guards will standby near you if u need any help. Here is the walkie talkie. Use it okay." Said Director nim. Danny, "Ne."

All Got7 already cheering like fan chant. "Lee Danny! Lee Danny! Lee Danny!" Danny just look at them with dulled face

—Suria KLCC—

All of them are in happy mood but not Danny. She keep thinking bout bad things that will not happen......yet. To not look awkward, they walk separately. Jb, Bambam and Yugyeom are one team. Mark and Yong Jae are one team. And last but not least, Danny, Jinyoung and Jackson are one team. Again? Jackson? Okay, hmm~

Danny and the other two boys are entering closet shop. Before entering the shop, Danny notice one girl on the side of the shop was looking at them weirdly. Danny keep in mind and think positive. "She just a normal fan. Calm dowm. Nothing happen" Danny calm herself.

"Danny-ah, do you like this shirt? I wanna buy for myself but I don't know what to choose. Would you help me?" Ask Jinyoung. With the full heart she help them pick some cloth and pants. Then, Danny pass them to Jin Young. "Try it on." Danny said. After that Danny approaching Jackson who was looking at the shoes corner.

Suddenly she bumped into one girl and, "Oh, I'm sorry. Did you hurt?" Ask Danny to they girl. Without answering her, she just passed away. Danny scratch her head with confuse face. "Eh, wait! That girl...look....ahh nevermind. Yo Jackson, what are looking at?" She's ignore it and directly go to Jackson

"Hey, bro. I'm looking at this shoes. What do you think? Nice ha." Danny was floating mind and suddenly run to fitting room on very back of the shop. Danny once again bumbed into that same girl. She is rushing and ignoring Danny.

"Jinyoung-ah, Jinyoung-ah" Danny is shouting and knocking the door hardly. No one answer. She's now terrified and running to Jackson and out of breath.

"Jackson-ah, Jinyoungi... Jinyoungi. He...." Suddenly someone cut her. "Na yeogiseo. Waegeure neo?" Ask Jinyoung weirdly. "Are you okay? Did you get hurt anywhere? Show me!" Danny said without giving Jinyoung to speak up.

"I'm okay. What's wrong with you?" Danny touch his face worriedly. Suddenly Jinyoung hugging Danny. Actually he doesn't even know what is actually happen to. He just wanna calm his friend. Jackson just wondering and they go to the casher and pay all.

Danny feels relieved. Everything's okay. She think that she overreacting of something.

"Danny-ah, I wanna go to restroom. You wanna come along?" Ask Jinyoung. "No, thanks. I'll wait here." Danny refused nicely.

For the sake of the people, even they need to go toilet they should go to the place that less of crowd. So, Jinyoung go to the very near to the renovation area. Danny ask Jackson to wait here because she wanna go to the toilet too. She go to the same area like Jinyoung. From far, she see the familiar girl approach near to the restroom. Then, she seem like she wanna enter the gents. Danny quickly running to her and stop her. And see her phone camera was on standby. What do you think she wanna do?

Danny's grab her phone and see her previous picture. She shocked and see a lot of Jinyoung picture opening his cloth in the fitting room. Even the picture is low quality but Jinyoung face with clear. With no cloth at all and only his under pants. Jinyoung is half naked. That girl was struggling trying to get her phone back. She just a small size girl but have a big bad brain. When Danny rise her hands, that girl trying to jump but failed.

"What's going on here?"

—to be continue—

Hello guys.. sorry for the long hiatus over than 4 years I'm not update Got7 New Bro? Hope u guys enjoy this new chapter. Next chapter will be update soon. Please be patient

Hateu... hateu... ❤️❤️