Chapter 11: Who's The Traitor

Robin's p.o.v

''Luna!'' I called. I had been searching for Luna ever since I realized that she had left my room. ''Luna!''
I wasn't going to give up looking for her. I just couldn't believe she left. I heard a twig crack nearby and looked in that direction to see Maria.
''You again?'' I asked
Maria smiled. She moved her hand a little to the left and pulled a rope. At first I didn't know what she was doing, but I figured it out pretty quickly, because the next thing I knew, I was swinging from the tree.
''The Great Trapper, trapped.'' Maria smirked.
''Ahh, let me down. I can feel my head swelling.'' I begged her.
''No, it was like that before.''
''Just let me down. Oww, my foot.''
''Promise you'll listen.''
I stayed silent, I wasn't gonna promise anything to that stuck up Merryweather.
''Say I promise.'' I just stayed silent. ''Just say it.''
''Fine, I promise. Now let me down.''
Maria did as she was told and cut the rope. I landed on my back. That sneaky little...

Luna's p.o.v

I left the tree, the pearls in my bag. I left all my belongings in the hollow, I was planning on going back there, but right now I needed to find Robin. I had changed into because I knew that I wanted to be a De Noir. My father had lied to me and if there's one thing that I cannot tolerate, is a liar. I searched for Robin for a little while until I saw him. He was clutching onto Maria. I hid behind the nearest tree. I could hardly make out what they were saying, but after a while of listening, the main point was, he was a traitor, he was going to help Maria find the pearls. It wouldn't do them any good, I had the pearls and they were just wasting their time. I had to warn Couer.
I ran all the way to the De Noir castle and searched for Couer.
''Listen.'' I said once I had found him. ''Robin. He's in the woods, helping Maria find the pearls to stop the curse.''
I watched at Couer threw down his hat.
''Another traitor.'' He said, than turned to me.
''And you, I trust that your loyalties now lie with us.''
I nodded.
''I want to put you in charge of tracking down Robin.''
''With pleasure.'' I said and smirked.
I went off, with two of the De Noirs.
''There he is.'' I said. We had been searching for no more than ten minutes.
''Go, take care of Rolf, the dog. I'll get Robin.''
They nodded their heads and ran off. I felt really bad for hurting Rolf, but I had to. I was easily camouflaged with the tree behind me. Maria walked past and did not notice me. Then Robin walked past. This was my chance. I grabbed him and put him up against the tree. My knife was at his throat. I heard Rolf whine in the distance and felt sad, but the sadness was quickly overcome by anger. Robin tried to squirm out of my grip, but I pressed my knife harder into his neck, not hard enough to cut or hurt him, but hard all the same.
Surprisingly Robin didn't seem scared, or even startled. I watched as Maria decided whether to go looking for Robin or Rolf. I was glad that she chose Rolf, she might actually be able to stop them from hurting Rolf. I turned back to Robin, who had the same smirk plastered on his face, as always.
''Traitor.'' I said.
''Me? Look what you're doing.''
''What? I have the pearls and intend to do what your father ordered me to.''
''Wait, you have the pearls?''
''Yes, and intend to keep them.''
''Why are you doing this? Come, help me stop the curse.''
''Never, just because you fell in love with ginger over there, doesn't mean that I'm going to help you.''
''What are you--''
''Listen, I've seen the way you look at her. I don't know who you think you're fooling, but I can see it.''
''No.''
''Yes, don't toy with me. Your father ordered me to keep you 'safe', while he dealt with Maria.''
''What? No, I have to save her.''
''Try. I want to see her dead as much as anyone. ''
''Let me go, Luna.''
''I wouldn't let you go, even if someone offered me the Moon Pearls, and I already have them, so...''
''Would you let me go if--''
Robin cut his sentence short as he leaned forward to kiss me. I was disgusted at how he thinks that by kissing me, I would free him. I moved away from him.
''Don't even try, you pervert.''
I heard Rolf whine in the distance, this time he sounded really hurt, then everything seemed silent. I suddenly saw something, if the curse took place everything as we know it would be destroyed. If I kept the pearls everything would change. I felt dizzy and stupid for doing what I was doing. I moved my knife away from Robin's neck and looked up at him.
''Here.'' I said and handed him the pearls.
''But--''
''Go on, save Maria and Moonacre. Go, time is running out.''
''Why?''
''Oh, jeez, just go.''
''Alright, but you need to know something. I am in love with--''
''Maria, I know, now go.''
''No, you.''
I did not see that coming. I mean I certainly liked him, but I never imagined him to even think about me that way.
''Wow, now go.'' I said. I hated being so cruel to him, but he now had the pearls, and I needed to save Rolf. I would probably never see him again anyway. I looked back to Robin, and he looked so hurt. I never meant to hurt him. I gave him a 'it's time for you to go' look, and he was gone. Now, I needed to find Rolf.