Chapter 7: Strange

I scanned the room. It was very dark, with only two windows, which had black curtains draped over them, not allowing any sunlight through. There was also a bed, near the back of the room, it had black pillows and a duvet with dark purple rims. There were a few cupboards around the room, also being black, despite being wooden. The only source of light came in from one of the windows, that light only being a little bit of sunlight where the curtains were slightly open.
I felt like crying. I was stuck here, with the De Noirs, not knowing what to do. I would probably never escape, which meant never seeing my father again. I felt extremely weak as tears fell to my cheeks. I needed some rest. I walked over to the bed and lay down. I thought about how bad this was, being held captive by the De Noirs, by now I was full on sobbing. After a while, I eventually cried myself to sleep.

Robin's p.o.v

'That stupid Merryweather.' I thought to myself as I unlocked the door to my room. I looked in scanning the room for Luna, and found her lying asleep on my bed. At first I was angry at seeing another Merryweather, but than something changed. Her hazel hair was glinting in the little bit of sunlight that shone through the window. She really was very beautiful.

Luna's p.o.v

I suddenly awoke, fluttering my eyelids ever so slightly just peeking around to make sure that all of that was a dream, unfortunately, it wasn't. I was still here with the De Noirs. I noticed Robin standing by the door, he seemed absolutely dazed and the funny thing was that he was starring at me. Why was he starring at me? That was just weird. His gaze was soft and loving, but still it was coming from a De Noir, therefore annoying. I had had enough of this and decided to open my eyes. Robin suddenly blinked and stopped starring at me, which was a great relief. I decided to try and be friendly with him, not that it would get me very far.
''Robin, where am I?'' I asked.
''Why so nice all of a sudden?'' He spat at me, although that look was still in his eyes.
He sat down on the foot of the bed and pulled up the bottom of his pants to reveal a huge bruise on his left shin. That was really surprising, what had he done to get that? It was awkward sitting on the same bed as him so I climbed off and sat at his feet. I than examined the bruise. It looked really bad.
''What happened?'' I asked in concern.
''Your dimwitted excuse for a cousin kicked me.''
''What happened to her? Where is she?'' I asked, suddenly worried.
''She escaped, but you won't.''
Robin tried to stop the swelling by putting some ice on the bruise, but was failing miserably.
''Here, let me.'' I offered and grabbed the piece of ice.
''I need your knife.''
''What? Why?'' Robin asked, clearly freaking out.

''Don't worry, Robin. I won't hurt you.'' I reassured him.
He reluctantly handed his knife over.
I cat the bottom part of my dress off and wrapped it around the piece of ice. I then gently placed the ice oh his bruise.
''Thanks.''
''Alright. Now, Robin, please, you have to let me go.''
''Why would I do that? I have captured a Merryweather, the Moon Princess, what makes you think that I will let you go, hmm?''
''But, but, I'm not the Moon Princess. I'm just a girl who happens to be a Merryweather.''
''Yes, maybe so, but you could be the undoing of the moon princess.''