Chapter 9

LISA'S POV

Waking up i could fell pain on my waist left cheek and my neck letting out a low groan i looked around to see were i was. Lying in a black couch with two chairs in front of a desk and a huge red chair behind it a book shelf to the left with books in it looked like hard cover books. Before i could look up i noticed that my shirt was all covered in blood from my neck down my chest. He drank from me again didn't he..... with a sigh  looked up at the door before getting up on my feet with a low growl in pain before i felt the blood on my lips moving my index finger up i gently touched it.

"Ouch!" i cried out loud must have been a rough night. I couldn't even remember what had happen walking out of the room taking a step feeling how cold the floor was i ignored it before walking to the door before i could turn the knob "Where are you going slave?" My eyes widen and i jumped scared turning around Dante was sitting on the chair behind the desk as i stared at him saying nothing I didn't see him where did he come from? "N-no where M-Master" i stuttered on my words as i answered his question Of course i still felt pain everywhere but it i dare didn't want him to notice i try all i could to hide it... "Did i give you any permission to leave?" He asked in a cold and bitter tone. Looking at the floor i couldn't stop crying Oh just how much i will up at this moment just to see my family again my best friend Jessica and everybody. I didn't want to be owned i didn't want to be beaten almost to death whenever i do something wrong i just wanted someone to love me and care for me like my friends and family. I didn't even noticed my cries were loud as i was sobbing "I-i'm s-s-sorry M-M-Master i-i d-didn't k-know y-you w-were i-in h-here o-or w-would m-mind" I said stuttering and crying. i didn't dare look up at him.

I felt a hand under my chin lifting it so i would look up at the person who was Dante when our eyes were finally locked together i couldn't say a word or move an inch i guess it's punishment time for leaving the couch without permissionThis is it i'm going to die here i can't handle anymore of this brutal punishment. "M-Master i'm sorry i won't do it again" i said still sobbing more than before "shhh...don't speak" i obeyed as i was told and he moved his thumb up and gently wiped my tears away what is wrong with him? why is he feeling sorry for me? i could tell he was sorry by the look in his eyes and how he looked. "stop crying" he whispered i couldn't tell what expression he had on his face i didn't know if it were pity, love, or anger. He gently moved his thump gently across my lips healing what he had caused my eyes were closed as he did this and my back was lean against the wall.

He soon moved his hands to my waist where i felt more pain and rubbed it healing where it hurt and when he was finished i was staring into his eyes before he swiped my off my feet in his strong arms opening the door before he looked down at me. "Let's get you some clean clothing" he half whispered i couldn't help but just lean my head against his chest gently closing my eyes i felt a connection between us like we were meant to be together of course that isn't true at all cause i would never love him. Closing my eyes i drifted into a sleep.

I don't know when i woke up but when i did i was feeling much better in clean clothing the same tpye i was wearing before but it was green and blue i lifted my head up and noticed i was in Dante's bed again. I felt a hand move around my lover back with a shock i turned around and noticed Dante fast asleep his hand pulling me closer to him as i looked at him he was not wearing any shirt on only his jeans which i'm guessing also boxers underneath. I gently moved my hand down and placed it on his to move it from me but he pulled me closer again "Lay back down Lisa" He said calmly I thought he was sleeping....i gently layed back down and looked at his closed eyes but then he soon open them and looked at me but i looked away pretending i was not staring at him before he turned and look at me. What is he up to now?

His eyes were shinning and so lovely it looked so loving sweet and was filled with kindness but deep down....what can i say more he was a MONSTER someone you would never want to meet in your life no matter how handsome and attractive he is.

He moved his hand from under me and just left it as his said i could still feel his eyes on me as i looked at him. "Are you feeling any pain" He asked gently looking at me. Really what the fuck is his deal man!!!? He used to be cruel why is he letting me sleep in his bed? why is he hugging me and even caring to ask if i'm OK!!?? WHY? "i-i d-don't f-feel i-it a-anymore Master" I stuttered on my words but he half smiled I must be dreaming he has never smiled at me either it's a grin showing how bad he wanted me under his fingers to use me as he pleases or it was for his self fish desires. "That's good" He said pulling me closer i was now just inches from his face before he leaned closer and kissed me.

My yes widen as i stared into his before after a second it closed and i pushed him off just staring down at him 

Love♥♥

Lisa♥

I will show you a sweet dream next time.♥♠