*Chapter 26*

1 Day later

I have no choice i f i don't tell him the truth he will let me root in here and truth be told i don't want my baby gone for some reason i have not met this baby yet but i am already in love with her and i want her to survive so in this type of situation i can't just be thinking about me myself and i. I have to think of this baby as well i might not be ready for a baby yet but i am willing to learn and be good at it. I am dying of hunger right now and i don't know how long i have been in here but i know it's been a day since Dante came in here i am assuming.

After all my thoughts i wouldn't care if Dante is mad with me or wants to kill me after me telling him this but i am doing it for the well being of this baby and also to save Edward from being hated by his big brother i wouldn't want to set them apart or anything like that so i have to tell him the truth. IF not because of me all this would not be happening if i hadn't come here or do what i did i would not be in this place now i probably would just be a good play toy to Dante and whatever he needs me for or maybe...maybe i would be happy what if after he found out i was destined for him and fell in love with me and i would him all of this would have been avoided but no i always have to ruin everything with my whorish behaviour that i developed over the 2 years.

After taking a deep breath i stood up from my sitting position and walked wherever in the room i walked to and took a deep breath closing my eyes and opening them as i knew this was it it was now or never.

"Master...Master"

i spoke softly i was even surprised by my own little voice when i heard it. I waited but no reply so i sighed and paced around a little more before i spoke again.

"I...i am ready to tell you the truth"

"And what is the truth Lisa?"

I heard his voice and i stood still as i took deep breaths to calm down. I felt my palms getting sweaty as i took one last deep breath.

"I am ready to tell you the truth Sir"

I spoke softly and as soon as those words left i felt his presence right in front of me. I could feel his eyes glaring down at me as a looked up at what i assumed was where his face was. He didn't touch me or anything he was just there and i knew he was very upset. i could feel it.

"You're...the night we were suppose to mate...your brother did more than.."

"Did more than what?"

"he did more than eat me Master...we..he...had unprotected sex. I swear i never meant for it to happen i never asked for it he offered and i tried my best to stop and control my body but i couldn't and i...i acted so much like a whore i never meant for it to go on to far.."

I started sobbing as i fell to my knees in huge breaks of sobs.

"My body was just craving for it and sadly i did not stop it so it is all my fault for the way i acted and let him go on without any kind of obligation. Please...please master..." i crawled closer and thankfully i felt his thighs and i leaned on it crying as i begged for him. "Please forgive me you can punish me all you want but please i wouldn't want to be the reason you and your brother and apart please forgive me and forgive your brother it never should have happen. You can send me away if you so please i will understand Master" i quickly dried my eyes even though the tears didn't stop from coming i felt like my heart was breaking into pieces as i told him this and he was just like a status no movement no words.