Chapter 4

He was still on top of me as he licked the two fingers that had been inside me. He had a smirk on his lips while he pulled his pants up, and zipped them up.  

"Don't move an inch slave or you will regret it. Stay there till I get back." He said.  

"Y-yes...Master"  I said. I was still sobbing as he leaned down and licked the blood from my neck slowly before he swiftly walked out.  

"Who the fuck is disturbing me when I'm busy?" He yelled as he closed the door and walked away. I heard his footsteps fade into the distance.  

I groaned and rubbed my head before I sat up on the bed touching my neck where he had bitten me. I crawled off the bed and stood on the cold floor. I walked into the bathroom and looked around. Everything inside was white, and very clean. I walked over to the sink, turning on the cold water, and splashed it over my face. I looked at myself in the mirror, I could see my neck red from his grip and bite. After cleaning my legs I went into my new room and put on some new panties before walking back into his room.  

This was my only chance to be escape and find a way out of here, go home or at least try to find my way here. I walked over to the door quietly, I cracked open the door and looked on both sides of the hallway. There was no sign of anyone so I ran out, and went down the hall on the right side. I kept running knowing If he doesn't find me, I will be free. I kept running until I harshly bumped into someone, falling to the floor.

"I'm so sorry, please It was my fault..." I said, getting back to my feet, and looked up. This man was tall, just as Dante was, with dirty blonde hair. He was wearing a back tank-top, black skinny jeans, and black converse. His bright green eyes stared at me up and down. I couldn't help but notice that he was muscular just like Dante.

I felt ashamed of my outfit, I hated every bit of it.

"I'm Jake, Dante's brother. That was my fault, I'm sorry." He chuckled. 'Dante's brother? Just another blood sucker' I thought. I hesitated before answering..

"I am Lisa, Dante's..." I began, my voice shaking.

"...Dante's slave" He finished for me. I nodded as he smiled at me.

"well nice to meet you, and I can guess you are trying to run... but my dear I think it's very wrong of you to do. Just go back before you get hurt." He said and walked past me.

'Why would I listen to him I will get hurt either way' I thought as I walked down the stairs looking for a way to get out. I thought of Jessica, where and what is she doing? Does she know I'm kidnapped or at least no where to be found?

"Lisa where the hell do you think you are going?" I frozen in my steps, looking at the floor unable to walk. 'How did he find me?' I thought to myself. "I told you not to get out of my room bitch.." He yelled. In a split second I was against the wall, his hand around my throat. I winced in pain, but when I opened my eyes we were in his room. Pushing all the questions that came in my mind away, I groaned and looked at him. His eyes were darker than before, I tried not to show my fear as I looked at him. "I told you to stay here slave... I said if you leave you will regret it.." He yelled at me. I looked away, but he reached down and grabbed both my legs making me wrap it around his waist as his eyes turned red. "I don't wanna punish you, I am going to finish what I started before I deal with your punishment." He said and I felt his finger nails dragging up my thigh. I arched my back and screamed softly biting my lip as he moved his hand to my ass and squeezed it.

  "Master please stop, please don't do this I'm sorry please. .." He ignored my begging, and walked with me over to his bed tossing me down on it. He got on top of me, ripping my dress off, along with my bra. I felt his tongue licking down my neck to my breast, and I knew his fangs. I could feel it pierce my breast over and over as he licked me, holding both my hands over my head. He slipped his pants off and tears fell down my cheeks.

"Please don't do this Dante, please have a heart... please stop it." I continued to beg. He looked up at me before backhanding me across the face. I cried out loud when I tasted my own blood. He had busted my bottom lip causing him to smirk, and leaned down licking it quickly. I bit hard on lips before he pulled away fast.

I watched as his lip healed, but he said nothing, only moved his hand down ripping my panties off. I felt his member erect between my thighs, and I could feel how thick, long and hard it was. He used his hands to open my legs further, and I begged him not to but he didn't listen. I couldn't fight when his eyes turned red, I couldn't move my hands. He moved his hips back and thrust hard up against my entrance. I screamed at the top of my lungs, feeling it force it's way in. He didn't wait, he kept thrusting nonstop, my screaming got louder with my begging. His hands moved up and massaged my breasts roughly, it felt like it might burst just from the roughness. I kept my eyes closed, my throat becoming dry from screaming and begging.

After about what seemed like forever he came inside of me, but didn't pull out of me. He laid over me panting, before he finally got off of me and went into the bathroom. I couldn't move an inch below my waist, the pain kept throbbing increasingly getting worse. I cried softly, as I looked at the door. I felt like crap knowing what he just did, taking my virginity like that not even gently or listening when I begged.

*Dante's POV*

As I talked to my brother and sister, all I could think about was Lisa. Her soft tender skin against mine, her screams, her pleading, and her moans of pain pleasured me so much. I smelled the two fingers of mine that has been inside her, never have I ever felt so connected to any of my slaves, she smelt so good and tasted even better. I thought about both her blood and down there as I licked my fingers again.

After what seemed like forever I was finally heading back to my room to keep on with what I was doing. I saw that my door was cracked open so I walked in and that slut was no where to be found. I stormed out and down the hallway, I could already smell where she was going. I passed Jake and saw that lustful look in his eyes when he finds something he likes or wants. "Have you seen that bitch?" I asked him.

"She is not a bitch, her name is Lisa, and she ran down the hallway.." He said, angrily.I was not in the mood to argue with him so I just stormed past him. I didn't care that I was still only in my pants as I walked down the hallway.

I could tell I was near her when her scent got stronger. I stepped into the stair way and saw her walking downwards.

"Lisa where the hell do you think you are going?" I asked her. I could smell her fear, which made me excited and smile as I walked behind her. After I transported us into our room, I had gotten so out of control I was holding her against the wall. I really was not in the mood to act childish as she begged me. I wrapped her legs around my waist moving my nails up her thighs just to hear her screams which pleasured me so much. Tossing her down on the bed I got on top of her,  she was still begging but her body was driving me crazy to the point where I couldn't hold or control my self any longer. Her breasts were so firm and nice, when she bite my lip it only gave me more pleasure, before it healed which was a shame.

When I entered her I groaned, her screams where music to my ears as I rubbed her breast. I was thrusting nonstop,  I knew it hurt her, it was her first time but I promised her she would regret it if she left my room, and I couldn't control it, it felt so good.

Out of all of my slaves this is the best sex I have ever enjoyed in my life with a human. After what seemed like only two minutes to me I stopped cause I knew if I didn't I would break those little hips of hers.

When I relaxed a little on top of her, her screams turned into soft whimpers. I pulled out after noticing the blood that was on me, I looked between her legs and on the bed, I smirked before getting up and walking inside the bathroom. I looked back at her as she was laying there, her naked body was just so beautiful, her long crimson hair covering her face, and those blue eyes of hers. After studying her I left her there in her whimpers and crying to clean myself.