~Chapter 23~

Dante POV

Shit, shit, shit, shit.....

That's all that was going through my mind as i watched her. No it's too early for this it can't be happening right now. I am not ready i don't even know how she will take it when i tell her the truth when i saw her dropped at the party i knew it was it it's not the alcohol she drank it's the fucking mate shit. Fucking hell where is he "EDWARD!!!" i screamed again because i knew if i touched her it will stop her pain and she won't be her. Her hormones will be controlling her and she will want to mate and i am not ready for that and damn fucking well she isn't.

"Damn what is the screaming about Da....he stopped as soon as he saw Lisa on the floor groaning in pain and the carved later in her skin glowing and he knew already what was happening he didn't need to ask me twice. He went over to her and gently picked her up passing me i could see the sweat on her forehead as she leaned close to his chest. That pissed me off i wanted so bad to carry her by myself but i knew i couldn't so i swallowed my spit and let him do it as i watched. When she was down on the bed i noticed she was naked and her beautiful flawless skin was shining with sweat her red hair dammed to her forehead. She wasn't in as much pain anymore as she was only sweating when my eyes wander between her legs...All i did was watched she was already so wet and ready she looked ready as she lay on her back legs and arms out.

I want to be between her legs making love to her hearing her moans of pleasure as i take her to her high so many times. Fuck i cursed in my head as i noticed how at attention my friend down there was. No i can't be here "Take care of her Edward i can't be here but don't fucking lay a hand on her!" i said the last part with authority before i used my speed and was out the door.

Lisa's POV

I watched Dante leave as Edward took a shirt putting it across my bottom half and another on my breast to cover me. All i wanted was Dante's touch i wanted it so bad i just wanted to feel him his skin against mine. I wanted him to simply make love to me and my body was heating up from it I was getting so wet thinking about it I wanted Dante or just someone to touch me there. I yanked the clothes off of me it was too hot I need air I looked up and saw Edward looking down at me before she kneeled right between my legs and whispered "I'll take care of you" before I could reply his head was between my legs as he moved his hands under my thighs and grip them parting it before I felt his very and much more hot tongue lick from my ass slit up to my pussy. I moaned out loud arching my back from the feeling. It felt so fucking good I wanted more I part my legs for and moaned "please don't stop please" I begged as I felt his tongue licking my clit before he sucked on it and moved one of his hand to part my folds as he picked deeper his tongue dipping into my cunt. "unnnhhh fuck....oh yes fuck yes that feels so good" I was chanting my as I felt my thighs shaking I was so close. I felt him suck on my folds and circled his tongue around my clit before he started lapping at my clit like a dog. I scream in pleasure as I trusted my hips up and was bucking them as he held me down and to his face not stopping his assault on my clit as I had my orgasms with a loud moan closing my eyes. When my back was down on the bed again I looked at Edward as he had already taken his pants off his thick hard c*ck standing at attention as he moved between my legs and took each of my thighs spreading them apart before he slowly pushed into me making me moan.

I couldn't think twice about what was happening everything just felt so good as his pulled out and thrust deeper again making me moan. He smirked and his grip on my thighs tighten as his thrust got harder and faster. He was goIng so deep inside me as my walls hug tight around his dick. "harder please..." I beg

He listen and trusted much hard now making us both moaning loud as he cursed and groan leaning close to my ear. "I'm gonna cum in your little pussy lisa"

I moaned from his words and came right there again as I squeezed his cock tighter I guess that did it for him because he came and I felt his hot seed inside.

He pulled out and put his close back on standing up he quickly left the room. I noticed I wasn't so heated anymore and my mark stopped glowing. And that's when it all just hit me of what I did and most of all I let him cum inside me.

What will Dante Do to me?......i thought to myself scared for myself and for what Dante will do

Just a little something to keep you guys hanging on thanks so much guys for all the support and i know it's short am so sorry

Love

           Lisa

I Will Show You A Sweet Dream Next Time.