"Yeah,everything is okay.I'm glad that I spent my time here well."

"I don't want to leave.." I mumbled but my dad heard it.

"Then,why don't you just continue your studies here?I'm sure there's a lot of university here in Korea wants a student like you." He suggested.

"I'll think about it,appa.Maybe I can adjust the transfer after my exam."

"Good..then,when you finish your studies you can work at my company and I'll gladly retire." He spoke as he stretched his arms out.

"Why don't you ask Jin oppa to take over the company,appa?Since he's the only son of yours..right?" I suggested because I don't want to be the next person who'll run the company after my dad retire.It takes a lot of time and effort to make the company as what it is today.I just don't want to ruin it.

"You're right.Jin is the only son of mine but he doesn't even know any thing about bussiness and you do.You have the knowledge since you're majoring in bussiness so,it's obvious that I want you to replace me later.Can you do that?" He asked me in a serious tone.

"I-"

"There's another way for you if you refuse that position and I'm sure you will probably hate it." He cut off my answer and I waited for him to speak.

"You'll have to get married then." I was not surprised by his answer though because it's too cliché.Instead of being rebellious like I was before,I took his answer calmly.

"If that's the only way,I'll get married then." I answered him and I saw his expression.He had his eyes wide open and looked at me like "are you serious?"

"Are..you serious? This time,I don't want another breaking news from you later after you get married." He leaned over with his arms crossed on the wooden table.

"Yes,I am and I'll make sure that you won't receive any breaking news from me,appa." I answered confidently.

"That's good.Do you have that someone who'll tie the knot with you already?" He asked excitedly.

"For the time being,no." Then,the smile on his face slowly faded.

"But if the guy proposed to me first..then,I'll accept that."

"Well,okay young lady.I'll look forward to it.Let's see who will propose to you.." He rubbed his chin with his finger with a smirk on his face.

"Either he's..Park Jimin..or..."

"Jeon Jungkook." He mentioned the boys name which I didn't see that coming.

"Wait..why are you mentioning those two boys?" I asked him just to know.

"Because those two boys are the only ones that's close to you and I believe that you also have feelings for one of them...or maybe both.I don't know.You must know better,right?" He said and shrugged.Okay,I'll take that answer because he is definitely right about it.At the moment,I just don't know who's the perfect guy for me.

"Appa..if you were the one to choose..between Jimin and Jungkook..who will you pick?"

"Seriously,you're asking me to pick? Soyeon,it's not fair for me to choose either one of them because they're both good boys but..if I were ask to choose then.." He stopped for a minute and think.

"I'll choose myself.Ha!Ha!" He laughed to his own answer but I just looked at him because it isn't that funny to be honest.He's just like Jin when he failed doing his dad jokes and nobody laughs or..is Jin the copyright version of my dad?

"What?You're the one who's getting married so,you choose,Soyeon.Even if it's the hardest decision to make.At the end of the day,you still have to choose one from the two boys." He commented.

"Soyeon,I just want you to know that neither..me or your mom won't forbid your love anymore because..after everything happened it opened my eyes that there's no happiness when you're forbidden to love someone that you truly love with your whole heart so,whoever that you choose..we'll accept him with open arms." He carressed my hair and I was speechless that I can just reply him with a bright smile.

"Come here." Appa opened his arms wide for me to hug.I came to him and gave him a warm hug.It's been so long since we did this.

"Thank you,appa." Dropsof happy tears flowed from my eyes.I quickly wiped it off before he knew it.

"Jungkook will bring me out for dinner tonight." I said to him when he released me.

"Oh,I hope it'll go well for the two of you."

"I hope so.."

"Thank you for spending time with me.I guess you should go and get dressed up for tonight,Soyeon."

"Yeah..I'll get going now."