Part 11

A/N: I'm vvv sorry for my absence school has been kicking my ass but I'm gonna try to update more and if you still read this story then I love you very much ok enjoy lovelies!

As Grayson and Emily walked into a firework stand along with Emily's father, grandfather, and two uncles, the group was more than ready to pick some out. Fourth of July was in two days, and the group of six was excited to prepare.

All of Emily's life, she had looked forward to going firework shopping with her family. Something that usually was a manly activity in her family never failed to include her. This year, they were more than happy to allow Grayson into their little tradition.

"Don't forget, Mom said that we have to get a "Bad Mother-in-Law" this year," Emily said to her father as they began looking around. Her uncles and grandfather had gone to the other side of the tent, leaving Emily, Grayson, and John together.

At twenty-four weeks, Emily and Grayson were more excited everyday for their little girl.

"I know," John said with a laugh. "She makes us get one every year."

Emily smiled and went to pick up the firework her mother had requested. Within seconds, she had both Grayson and her father scolding her that she didn't need to be carrying something that heavy.

"I'm pregnant, not an invalid," she huffed, her father having beat Grayson to taking the firework out of her hand.

"I know that," Grayson said calmly. "We just need your focus to be on the little one."

Emily sighed and nodded, relenting to not picking up anymore fireworks.

=======

After the group had gotten fireworks, they had gone back to Emily's parents' house to hang out. They quickly threw on their swimsuits to go join in on the fun in the pool.

Outside Emily and Grayson found Aunt Mic, Ella, Emily's Uncle Seth, Emily's Uncle Andrew but they called him Red due to his red hair, and Emily's family's friends the Stevens- Trisha, Gavin, Eliza, and Gabe.

The two jumped in the pool, Emily quickly stealing one of the rafts so that she could relax. Of course all the women asked how Emily's pregnancy was going, Grayson having gone to talk to the guys. They gushed over how big her belly was and the group discussed possible baby names, something that reminded Emily that she and Grayson needed to get going on.

The group swam for a long time, enjoying each other's company immensely as they were a great family, even those not related by blood.

=======

Two days later, it was Fourth of July. Emily and Grayson had woken up and put on red, white, and blue. Emily opted to put on one of Grayson's red t-shirts with some jean shorts. She put her hair up in a messy bun with a white bandana around her forehead.

She once again had to use her hair-tie trick to get her shorts to stay up, something that reminded her that maternity shopping was going to be an essential trip in the next few days.

"That shirt looks familiar," Grayson said as he came into the bathroom where Emily was.

"It should. It's yours," Emily said nonchalantly, picking up an eyebrow pencil to begin her makeup.

"Borrowing my clothes, I see," Grayson said with a smirk, taking the pencil out of Emily's hand and turning her to face him.

"I'm getting fatter every day. Your clothes work better than mine," Emily replied.

"Hey," Grayson said. "You're not fat. You're-"

"I know, pregnant. But, I'm still bigger than I was, and you're clothes fit," she said, pulling away to continue her makeup.