Scroll 42: His Prisoner, Azami

Start from the beginning

"But you still can't, Azami!" He argued. She glared at the blue skinned djinn and shouted, "Open your eyes! Solomon is not here anymore and you don't have to bear everything. You told me that I will be the next guardian, then let me do my job! Let me free them from their bindings. They will make their own destiny. Paths will be forged and it's only up to them to choose what is right and wrong. Their own philosophy will be their basis." Ugo had enough so he used his magic to lock her away in a small cage where her voice was ought to nothing.

"..." She thrashed around. Ugo left the corner and went to his own. The poor dungeon captured sat down with tears in her eyes.

'Azami-sama, are you alright?' Ipos asked. She nodded and clenched their vessels tightly within her.

'Little One. I don't think Ugo is rational enough to hear you out. His heart is already sealed.' Halphas told her. She knew why but she still wanted him to open his eyes, mind and heart to everything. He may be a genius but he depended on Solomon almost at constant times.

Ugo returned to his place and watched everything in order. Suddenly, the child above his book woke up and her black hair bounced up in surprise. She gasped at the palace and Ugo welcomed her. She frowned when she saw her Father and Elder David in an aquarium inside their own delusion. Her body shook in anger.

"Do you think you're a god!?" She asked in frustration. He stopped his mumbling with a look of realization on his face.

"Yes."

"Ugo?"

"I am the almighty god of Aladdin, Azami and the other's world. I have to manage this world that Solomon entrusted to me. I'm doing well right, Solomon?" He asked the air. He turned his head to Arba and said that he was so lonely. It had been millions and millions of years ever since he had a companion. With a crazed look, he asked Arba to be his friend once again.

'So Ugo lost it after Aladdin left huh? He's become a machine that mindlessly moves towards its goal. But I can't oppose him! What should I do?' She thought to herself. That was when she noticed that Azami was nowhere to be found. She felt her presence somewhere but it was faint.

Azami, on the other hand, felt a rather familiar presence. It was lingering somewhere in the realm but with her in the cage, it was a little unnerving. She tried to use her magic but it was just absorbed. She tried once more and was successfully able to destroy a part of the cage. It slowly formed back and a curse left her mouth. She suddenly felt tired.

"What the hell is happening?" The rukh around them fluttered in excitement and fear.

'Azami! You have to destroy this cage using Halphas right now! There is something wrong with the 'pet' Ugo is holding!' Furcas ordered. She heard the desperation in his voice and complied to it.

"Got it! Spirit of War and Ambition. Dwell in and engulf me with your might, Halphas!" Her hair was now silver and had ears above her head. Her clothes consisted of red top with thin straps that showed her abdomen, baggy red pants, animal foot (wolf ones to be exact) and golden bangles. To top it off, the eye of the rukh was on her forehead. She used Halphas' magic to destroy the cage and was successful. She suddenly heard a voice from behind the books.

"How!? S-Sinbad! It can't be. You've been a part of the Great Flow. There's no way that you could've kept your conscience!" Ugo uttered in fear. Sinbad grinned and dropped down. Azami's eyes widened at the knowledge she heard. She flew behind the books and saw David and Sinbad.

'How!? Okay. This is utterly insane!'

"The Seven djinns kept their hold on My King's rukh. After that, it was really easy for me to remove him from the flow." David confessed. Azami narrowed her eyes at him. Just then, Sinbad's djinns appeared behind Ugo and Focalor gripped his shoulders tightly.