My Captain: Destery

Hi my name is Savanah I'm a 17yr old girl,who works her ass off taking care of her family. Since I'm stuck at home making sure they don't blow up the house or something, the only thing I do on my spare time is watch youtube videos, preferably CapnDesDes or DesandNate. Nathan is pretty cute, but I'm truly in love with Destery. 

Of course there are several flaws in my fantasy (yes sadly it is a mere fantasy) the biggest being he has no clue I actually live. Another is I live in California and he lives all the way across the entire Untited States, and the last is HE IS WAAAY TOO PERFECT. 

Knowing my best friend, Angelia, she will probably try fixing that first problem, not the last of course that would be totally impossible and stupid, and who knows she might even succeed. 

But even if we did move to Florida, who would watch my family? Oh well, screw them maybe they will learn something. I mean I have been doing everything for them since my 13th birthday. Or i might not have to leave after all.

Anyways about the first problem, even if I did meet him who says he'll even like me? There are so many other girls and fans that would probably suit him better. It's hard for me and I try to forget about it, but I just can't imagine being with anyone else all I think and dream about is him, and when I realize it's not going to happen I just die ya know. The feelings I have about him are unique as in I only have them for him and I have never felt them before.

Well turn to chapter 1 if you want to know more, and see how everything turns out. This was sort of an intro not really the first chapter.