Abducted

In the last chapter I said I was going update frequently and I'm sorry I haven't but I've been noticing that my views are going down specifically with these past few post so if anybody has any ideas to bring my views back up it will be greatly appreciated and I will give you a shout out! Thanks!
::::::::::::::::
It's him. It's my father. My mind goes back to the brutal beatings and the nights he would come home from a night of drinking and yell at my mother. *He comes through the front door, slamming it behind him. He's drunk again. I can tell from the way he walks, or maybe I'm just used to him coming home drunk every night. "You worthless piece of shit." He says to my mother. He slaps her leaving a hand print on her right cheek. She looked at my brother for help, at the time he was only ten, making me thirteen. He was strong at the time although his small frame was nothing compared to my father, an old marine. He was such a great father and husband when I was younger... that was until he was caught cheating on my mother. When my mother had tried to divorce him and get a restraining order he had threatened to kidnap me and my brother and kill us. That was it for my mother, her decision was final, and there was no going back.

I already know what you're thinking if the decision was final, how could you be abducted? That's just it. When I was fifteen, I had, had enough of my fathers bullsh*t. *My father came home, drunk of course, and in an unusually bad mood. He had pushed my mother into the counter, the force was enough to knock the knife holder onto the floor, and spread them across the kitchen. When I ran downstairs to protect my mother for the first time ever, he came towards me. He pushed me onto the ground, and I had twisted my wrist, and broke it trying to catch myself. He took his pocket knife out and sliced a huge cut across my abdomen. Leaving me with a scar that will cause me to never be able to forget him. There was no way out, and that's when I saw the knife a foot away from me. I grabbed it, and held it straight upward threatening him with all I had, when he stumbled, and fell onto the knife I had been holding. He had punctured his spine, as well as some organs, and had been in a coma for the last 4 years of my life. The police had ruled it out as self-defense and claimed when he was finished healing that is, if he didn't die in the coma he would be sent to jail.* I guess that didn't happen though, for whatever reason. Why me? Why was I the one to have the screwed up father? Why was I the one to get hurt the most? My thoughts trail away to Cameron. He had been hurt before. You could tell from his bad boy demeanor. The way he tried to act as though he didn't care.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Cameron's POV:

We had been looking for over two weeks, without a trail, or even a hint of where Bea was. Some people suspected she had run away. I don't think that though. Sure maybe she had issues with suicide in the past. But, I just can't bring myself to think she would run away. Run away from home. Run away from.... me. I was angry. Maybe I was being selfish but I couldn't help it. I keep thinking maybe it was my fault. I shouldn't have gotten drunk that day. I shouldn't have left her alone. I should have just stayed with her. I should have just stayed by her side. Instead, I was selfish. It was my job to look out for her, and I didn't. I had printed out fliers and put them all around town for people to call if they had any information about where Bea was. The police were obviously involved. Bea's mother had reason to believe that it was Bea's father who had abducted her. If that was the case he was dead, and I didn't mean that comment lightly. I couldn't stop thinking about why Bea of all people had deserved to have these things done to her. Everything that happened to me in my past I at least deserved. How could anybody like Bea deserve an abusive father? How could anybody so kind and sweet deserve to be bullied? She was perfect in every sense. She was perfect for me. I know I'm rushing into things. I couldn't help it. She was beautiful and smart, and funny. She was so kind. Some part of me can't help but feel that I would be able to help her, and maybe that she would be able to help me... I would do anything for Bellatrix Carter. I can't think of any other words to say to her except for 'I love you.' I had tried to make these feelings change, but I just couldn't. My feelings for her refused to resign. The only other option was to make her fall for me, the same way I fell for her. Bellatrix Carter was going to be mine.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Sorry for the short chapter. Thank you for #28 in boxing! I love you all so very much and I'm getting more and more excited to continue this book. Like I said in the earlier authors note if you have any ideas to make this story better please DM me or comment! Thank you for reading. ~ Rai

Comment // Vote // turn on notifications