Life is a broken dream

I sat there. Tears streaming down my face. The memories of him flooding through my mind. I couldn't escape them. They were always there. They were always ripping and tearing me apart as soon as I build myself back up. Emptiness. That's all I feel. My heart is shattered into millions of pieces and my soul is a dark hole that can never be filled. 'When did everything get so hard, and when did I constantly start feeling like I should kill myself?' I'm just the nerd who can't stand up for herself. 'Who could ever love a monster like you?' More tears streamed down my face. I sat up and started sobbing. I was going to do it. I was going to kill myself. I got out of bed and walked to the mirror. 'Who could ever love a fat whore like you?'  I frowned and walked into the bathroom. I took the razor that I used to use when I was sixteen to release the memories. I slowly started cutting. They weren't just normal cuts... They were deep. And right over my veins. Whore. Slut. Coward. Fat. Ugly. Nobody could ever love you. I dropped the razor and looked at myself in the mirror once more, before grabbing the pills off my sink and taking each and every one. I then fell to the floor as the darkness surrounds me.

::::::::::::::::::::

*Cameron's POV*

It had been a couple of weeks since what happened in the cafeteria. I felt so bad. I kept trying to ask Bea if she was okay, or what happen, or I would just simply try to support her. She kept pushing me away though. So I was currently walking over to her house with pizza and movies so maybe we could talk about this. I figured out her address through her friend Gavin, creepy I know. Maybe I could actually open up to her.. 'No. You can never tell anyone how you feel.' I sighed and walked up the steps, and to her front door. I rang the doorbell, but nobody came. I waited several minutes before knocking. I was growing impatient. 'just leave before you embarrass yourself.' I was turning around to leave when I got a very strange gut feeling. Something wasn't right here. I needed to find a way to get inside... I set the pizza down on their front porch when the doormat caught my eye. 'No way it's going to be that simple...'  I lift up the doormat to find a little silver key. 'What a typical place to hide a spare key', I almost laughed to myself. I put the key in the keyhole and twisted it, opening the door. I then realized nobody was there, and that I should leave. However, something caught my attention. I heard gurgling noises coming from upstairs. Fear struck in me, and I rushed up the stairs. I opened the first door on the right to see Bea there with a slit wrist, and foamy saliva seeping from her mouth. She was bleeding out, fast. I immediately pulled out my phone and called an ambulance. In the meantime, I took off my shirt and wrapped it around her arm tightly. I then looked at her face. She had been crying. 'You faggot. You should've gotten here sooner!' I hear sirens outside the house and I hear people rushing up the stairs. I run out of the bathroom. "I'm here! Please help her!... Don't let her die!" A man pushed me to the side of the hallway. "Sir you need to calm down." I look at him with anger. "How the hell do you want me to calm down?!" I see them put her on a stretcher and carry her down the stairs and out the door. I rush after them and hop in the back of the ambulance after they put her in. I grab her hand that's not bleeding and put my head down on it shaking. "Please don't die Bea." After that, it was a blur. They tried asking me things about her, but I couldn't answer any of their questions. I barely knew her. I remember getting to the hospital and as soon as I got out of the ambulance I called Gavin, whose number I acquired over the past two weeks. He then called Bea's mother.

I followed the stretcher carrying her to one of the back rooms before another man pushed me out of the room. "I'm sorry sir but you have to wait." I looked at him angrily. "But-" my words were cut off by him walking into the room and closing the door behind him. I sat down in one of the chairs, resting my face in my hands and I waited. That's it, I sat and waited. That's all I could do for now.

:::::::::::::::::::::::

Bea's mom and her brother were the first to arrive at the hospital, then Gavin came. The surgery was over, and she was lying in a hospital bed with twelve stitches on her wrist and an ace bandage wrapped around it. She was unconscious. "Why couldn't I get there sooner?" I looked up at Gavin with pleading eyes. "What are you talking about? You saved her life." I scoffed. "Barely." He gave me a few pats on the back. "Come on Mrs. Carter. I think Cameron needs some privacy with his girlfriend." Gavin pulled Bea's mother out of the room and closed the door. I couldn't look at her. I couldn't stand looking at the pain she was in. I reached out and lightly grabbed her small hand that didn't have stitches and kissed the back of it. "I'm so sorry Bellatrix."

She slowly opened her eyes and whispered, "It's okay." The heart monitor thing sped up and that was when I lost it. She started seizing. I stood up and ran to the door. "We need a doctor!" Nurses and doctors rushed into the room and pushed me out. Once again, pushing me farther away from the girl I... Possibly needed in my life.

::::::::::::::::::

So?! Did you guys like it?! Don't forget to vote/comment/ share!

Sorry this is such a short chapter but it's getting late and I'm tired.

Bye bye! -Rai