NEXT UPDATE AUTHORS NOTE PLEASE READ

@cutiepuppy56

So I have grown up quite a bit since the last update so I have decided to put my full dedication to this story. I am a better writer at 13 years. My friend mentioned above had pointed out how many viewers and votes and comments there had been on this book. I did not realize how many people actually liked my stories. For the past 3 years I have been struggling with depression but I have found some help with my friends and boyfriend. I have some struggles with my families at points. So I have decided to cope by writing,drawing and making my own videos. So I will also be posting drawings as pictures on this book and my own made videos. I only want positive feedback please. I wanted to let you all know that I love you so much and will be updating very soon. Some things will be changing as well. if these brackets are shown '...' it means that she is thinking. and when it's in italics it means she is sleeping or going through her past or memories. Bold AND italics are authors notes or comments. Thank you so much!!!!!!! I love you all. 

                                                                                                                                                                    Sincerely, Rai F.