Missing

Jokers POV
I pulled up outside the iceberg lounge. "Sorry sir... invite only." One of penguins men said to my car window. I opened the door slamming it into the mans legs. "Sorry sir. Head right in." He said as I stepped out the car. I hit his head with the butt of my gun. "That's for being disrespectful." They opened the door as I walked in. I got in the gold lift and went up. I entered the room to see the 'biggest' mob bosses of Gotham gathered round a table. With a few other criminals. I pulled my gun out and shot the air. "Joker. I'm glad you finally decided to join us." I smiled and took a bow. "Hold the applause please." I laughed and stood next to cobblepot who was head of the table. "Come on pengy you know this works." He grunted and moved round the table. "So what's the plan so far?" They all looked at each other. "So jack shit." I laughed and got angry looks from all of them. "Well if you don't want me here." I stood to leave. "Joker wait." I sat back down. "So here's the plan." I explained what we would do. It was going to be the best crime in history! "Why doesn't Harley come joker?" I shook my head and walked towards the door. "She could work with me... I would take care of her." Two face said as he laughed. "Excuse me?" I asked as I spun around. "Well." People shook their heads at him and hinted at him not to go on. "I'll make sure she is seen to. Don't pretend you don't know what I mean joker. That's why you haven't been happy lately. You and Harley don't do it anymore. I can relieve her if you want." My fist slammed into his face and I started to laugh hysterically. He stood up and pulled out his gun. The rest of the table pulled guns on him. "Not even my men!" I laughed as I walked out the door. "I'll be in touch. And one more thing don't touch my things." I laughed and walked back to the car.
I got home to see Harley cooking in one of my over sized shirts and what looked like nothing underneath. "Harley!" I said sternly as I saw her. "Hey puddin. Before you freak." She pulled up the shirt slightly to reveal the lacy black underwear from the other night. "Has anyone looked at you?" She shook her head. "I kept out of everyone's way. And Emmie is watching cartoons in the living room." I shook my head. "The tv isn't even on harls." We both started panicking. I ran into the living room. "Emmie!" I shouted running up the stairs. "Princess come here!" I ran from room to room but I couldn't find her. "Emerald please!" I ran back downstairs. "Any luck harls?" She shook her head as tears rolled down her cheeks. "Boss what's wrong?" Nick asked. "Tell all the men to drop what they are doing and look for Emerald!" He nodded and ran into the next room. Several men ran out the front door and others headed to the back. "Don't stop until she is found!" Harley cried into my shoulder. "Where did you leave her harls?" She pointed to the sofa. "Are you fucking kidding me Harley!" She began to cry even more. "I'm sorry Mr J I'm so sorry." I pushed past her. "Not fucking good enough! Call the plant tell her to look then stay here. You've done enough." She picked up the phone and dialled the number. "Emerald baby!" I got in my car and sped down the road. I headed to freezes place. I burst through the door. "What do you think you are doing?" I held up my gun and shot his freeze gun. Then pointed it at his head. "Where is she freeze!" I demanded still marching towards him. "I don't know who you are on about." I put the gun against his forehead. "My daughter! WHERE IS SHE?!" I yelled at him. "Honestly I don't know. I will help you look. I know how much she means to you Joker. Just like Nora does to me." I growled and lowered my gun and stormed out. I didn't know where I was driving I was just driving. What I said to Harley was harsh I realised that now. I was just worried. Suddenly a black car pulled out behind me and started following me. I growled. He drove next to me and winded down his window. I did the same. "Pull over joker. Don't make this harder then it has to be." I forced myself to laugh so I didn't cry. "Not a good time bats." I slowed down and did a U-turn. I turned down a side road and came out the other side. I pulled over and lay my head on the steering wheel. Ivy walked up to the car. "I know where she is." I looked up. "Where?" She bit the inside of her cheek. "Your not gonna like this." She then explained to me how two face had kidnapped Harley and said he also had Emerald. Ivy managed to hide and follow them to an old wear house at the docs. She got in the car and we sped towards the docs. I swerved the car and crashed into a tree. I slammed my hands on the steering wheel and got out the car. "Joker you haven't done anything for months then you pull this!" I run my hands through my hair. "What did I do this time bats?" Ivy looks just as confused as I do. "You killed innocent people!" I laughed. "Not the time to play with me bats." He put hand cuffs out. "You have a family now I don't want to beat you." I laughed hysterically. "I'm on my way to get them back!" Ivy stepped in. "Listen to him. Honest he hasn't done anything wrong. Two face has Harley and his daughter. Please." She pleaded. "He killed innocent people just this morning." I shook my head. "Ask freeze I was with him this morning."
"Your trade mark of carving smiles let you down Joker."
"I DIDNT FUCKING DO IT I JUST WANT TO HELP MY FAMILY." I couldn't hold it back anymore. Tears rolled down my cheeks. "I feel so weak without them bats. Please." He got into the bat mobile. "Joker get in." He said and for once I did as he said. I stopped crying by the time we got there. I pulled the gun out my pocket and went to storm in. He grabbed my arm. "We do this my way Joker." I pulled my arm from his grip. He climbed a ladder on to the roof. I saw Harley tied up and emerald in a cage. I tried to stay calm. Two face reached into Emeralds cage. I couldn't hear what he said but he held her chin in his hand. I tried to wait for the bats signal. It was getting harder with every passing moment. Then he walked over to Harley and sat on her lap. She spat on him but he slapped her for it. He whispered something in her ear and she began to cry. He kissed her neck and she squirmed trying to get away from him. I growled. "Your doing well Joker. Just a little longer." I began to shake. He held my arm so I didn't do anything. He began to pull up her shirt. I tried to pull myself from his grip but he wouldn't let me go. Not this time. "Please!" I begged him. He didn't respond I just looked back down in horror as he kissed down her body. I ran my other hand through my hair. "Joker wait. He will flip a coin to see what he does with her you know this." He took it off leaving her in just her underwear. I began to shake aiming my gun at him. I'm quickly put on my back. "I'm sorry." I say knowing he won't get off me till I say it. He climbs off me and I continue to watch. He throws his coin in the air then sends his men out. He began to kiss her stomach. He went to remove her underwear. I felt him let go of my arm as a signal. I smashed my gun into the glass and fell on top of him pinning him to the floor. "DONT YOU DARE TOUCH MY HARLEY AGAIN!" All of a sudden batman pushed me off him. "Get Harley and your daughter out of here joker. I'll deal with him." I wanted to torture him myself. "But he deserves to feel pain." He nodded. "Trust me before I take him anywhere he will feel pain." I give Harley my jacket and shoot the lock of Emeralds cage. I picked her up and she cried into me. I should of known bringing her into this world was too dangerous. As we got outside Ivy pulled up in her car. Luckily it had four seats. Harley got in the front and I sat in the back with Emerald. I held her into me as she cried. "Harley what happened?" She didn't answer. "Harls are you ok?" Still nothing Harley just stared in silence. "I'm sorry Mr J." She finally whimpered. "Baby you have nothing to be sorry for." She nodded. "I'm sorry for making things worse I'm sorry for not being good enough. This is all my fault I'm sorry." Ivy pulled up outside our house. "Harls you have nothing to be sorry about I was just angry and worried ok none of this is your fault." Ivy shot me a death glare. "What did you say to her?" Harley opened her door slowly. "He told me I had done enough damage... I'm so sorry puddin." I kissed her forehead and wrapped my arm around her waist with Emmie still sat on my hip held by the other. I took them inside. "Scram!" I yelled as we came through the front door. I didnt want anyone seeing Harley. Even though she had my jacket round her I didn't want to risk it. "Baby do you want a drink?" She nodded slowly and sat down on the sofa.

Harley's POV
I couldn't think straight. I must have led him on somehow. Maybe I wore something to low cut around him once. Maybe I looked at him in a flirting way. I felt the tears roll down my cheeks as Emmie crawled under the jacket and cuddled up to my bare chest. I wrapped my arm around her and kissed her head. "I'm sorry baby... mummy's sorry baby." I felt her slowly calm down. Mr J came back in with a glass of wine. "I thought you may have needed something a bit stronger." I smiled weakly and took a sip. He put his arm round my shoulder. "Where is Emerald?" I lifted up the jacket to reveal a sleeping Emmie underneath. "See your boobs are comfy I keep telling you this." I giggled slightly before covering her back up and laying my head on his chest. "I didn't mean what I said earlier baby." He had a look of genuine guilt in his eye. "It's ok puddin." I leaned up and kissed him. I then lay my head back on him. "Do we ever sleep in our own bed anymore?" He chuckled. "Just go to sleep Harley." With that I closed my eyes and fell asleep to the rising and falling of his breath.