Reunited

Harley's POV
I pulled the make shift knife out my pocket I needed to get on the news. When they opened the door to take me to get my medication I jumped forward slitting two guards throats and bolting down the corridor waving at every security camera. I ran out the front door and into the car park. I'm about to jump the gate when there is a gunshot and I felt a pain in the back of my knee as I fell to the the ground. Clutching my knee. I saw him drive past. "PUDDIN!" He didn't notice me. I began to cry. "Puddin... come back." I sobbed as they injected me and I passed out as I watched his car drive away. I woke up and was in a jacket tubes going in my nose and down my throat. I began to cry again as I think about him driving away. They pumped the different colour fluids into me. It burned and I cried In pain. They dragged me back to my cell. I just hoped it worked.

Jokers POV
I pulled up at home. I couldn't take it anymore it wasn't the same. "Faith." She looked at me. I pulled the gun out my jacket pocket and shot her between they eyes. I got out the car and left my boys to clean up. I turned on the tv and saw her on the news.
"Harley Quinn tried to escape Arkham today. Maybe a cry out to let the joker know she is alive. Maybe an attempt to ask him for help. What ever reason she "wasn't going for a break out." Says her doctor. "She would have been more quiet." With that I shut the tv off and ran downstairs. "Lads shes alive! Harley's alive and we going to get her! Tonight! Get your gear on we are going in through the back wall." Everyone cheered and started running around getting ready. Within the hour everyone was ready in vans with explosives and guns. We drove to the back of Arkham and cut through the wire. I knew exactly where her cell was. We placed the explosives on the wall and blew it up. There she was sat on her bed. Her face lit up when she saw me. I opened my arms and she ran to me. "We don't have much time." The guards rushed in and we got into the back of the van. "I got your message." I kissed her passionately. "I thought you had died!" I held her close to me just taking in her scent. "I've missed you so much Puddin." She kissed me and I held her jaw. When we stopped we were home. I got out but she didn't move. The rest of the men went inside. "Harley baby what's wrong?" She shrugged. "Nothing it's just been two years since I saw you last..." she raised an eyebrow at me. She looked me up and down. She had the same look in her eye she did when we first got together. "Baby lets go upstairs." She shook her head. "Can't you tell them to go upstairs... Im inpatient." She bit her lip. "Please Puddin." I rolled my eyes and picked her up. She wrapped her legs around my waist. She kissed me passionately. "Baby girl let me talk to them first." She giggled. "I'll move down if needed puddin." She continued to kiss me. As I carried her through the door. We didn't even get in the door and she slid down me and thrusted. I let out a small moan.

Harley's POV
I slid down him and thrusted. I had missed being a bitch so much. He let out a small moan. I don't think he realised that nick and frost were behind us. I heard nick cough and I couldn't help but giggle. He didn't even notice his cough. "What's wrong baby." He asked slightly annoyed. I could see the two men behind him. "Turn around puddin." He looked over his shoulder then buried his head in my shoulder. "Don't mind us boss you carry on." They walked past us and entered the living room. "Boys upstairs now Harley's home!" In a matter of seconds everything went quiet. "Kept the boys well trained I see." He smiled and carried me into the main room and sat me down in front of the fire place. "Puddin how big do you need my face." He looked up seamed to be embarrassed. "I missed you baby." I smiled and kissed him passionately. "Puddin... can we just get on with now. I've been so patient." I said as I kissed his neck causing him to let out a small pur. "Not yet princess. I'm going to make you wait a little longer." I sat up and folded my arms. "Harley Harley Harley." He said and kissed my cheek. "Your going to cheer up ok?" I looked at him and stuck my tongue out. The next thing I knew he had pinned me to the sofa. He kissed me passionately. "Are you cheered up yet?" I stuck my tongue out again. He began to tickle me and I screamed out and started laughing. I tried not to laugh but I couldn't help it. I tried to push him off but he was to strong. I started screaming for help between laughs. All of a sudden he was pushed to the floor and I saw my opportunity. I jumped on top of him and began to tickle him. I saw frost and nick running upstairs. I nodded them a thank you and continued to tickle him. He pulled me into a kiss. "I've missed you so much baby." I lay on his chest. "I love you to puddin." We lay there in front of the fire and I fell asleep."