[64]

The way she clenched onto my hand with hers basically screamed how much pain she was in. I didn't realise it was gonna be this bad...maybe she will actually break my hand.

"Y/n I really can't cope" she groaned. I kissed her hand a few times.

"You're good, you're coping just fine" i tried to comfort her. She threw me a stern look.

"You have no idea how fucking painful this is" she groaned. I raised my brows at her.

"Watch your mouth" I smirked.

"Not the time" she shook her head. I couldn't help but chuckled quietly at her outburst. Im guessing its only gonna get worse.

Lisa placed her hand on Camila's knee and nodded at her.

"Ok Camila, now we're going to get you to push, ok? It's important you do as I say so this goes smoothly" she informed her.

"Its gonna hurt so bad oh my-...shit!" Camila yelled. I cringed hard, hushing her slightly, trying my best to comfort her without pissing her off.

"Baby, listen to me. You need to do as they say, ok? Come on baby, its gonna be over soon" I said to Camila, brushing her hair away from her forehead with my free hand.

She whined sadly as a tear slipped from her eye. I hushed her, wiping the tear away with my thumb.

"You can do this, you can" I reassure her. She started nodding slowly.

"Ok..." she breathed out.

I looked up at Lisa, throwing her a smile as I nodded, showing her that Camila is ready to push.

"Ok, Camila. On the count of three..." Lisa started.

"One...." Camila gripped onto my hand harder.

"Two..." her nails began to dig into the back of my hand. I closed my eyes, trying not to react to the pain.

"Three!" Lisa said louder, and Camila pushed. She's doing well, she's so amazing. I bit my bottom lip hard as she dug her fingernails into the back of mine, drawing blood.

"Thats it baby, you're doing so well" I said to her. She took so many deep breaths before pushing again when she was told to.

"Am I actually making any progress?!" She yelled as she pushed.

Lisa raised her brows, smiling a little. "One more big push from you darling, we'll see the head nice and clearly"

"Baby number one is almost here" I chuckled lightly, kissing Camila's hand. She smiled a little as she breathed heavily. Damn, I don't know how shes doing this.

"Ready?" Lisa asked Camila. She nodded fast, breathing out from her mouth. I kept brushing her hair away from her face as it was sticking to her forehead.

"Now push as hard as you can" Lisa said. Camila did as she said, yelling out a shit load of curses, screaming that she'll certainly not be pregnant again any time soon.

"This is so bad" she groaned loudly. I couldn't take this myself. Just watching her in all of this pain makes me sad. I wish I could make it so much easier for her.