[28]

CAMILA'S POV

I walked downstairs to breakfast, feeling absolutely dreadful about everything i've done. I wish I could just talk to someone about this...but I can't. Nobody can ever know about what i've done with Adrian. Why did I do it? Why? The thought of y/n finding out makes me want to go to hell. I deserve to be in hell for what i've done.

Y/n hasn't answered my calls, she's been too busy for me...is she bored of me? Has she given up on us? I hope not..i miss the contact we used to have. We used to be so in love. What happened? All we do is fight. Even over the littlest things.

I walked into the refectory and was shortly greeted by a hysterical Dinah Jane. She was laughing alongside Lauren and Rory. I walked towards them and sat down beside them, no longer hungry.

"Hey, Camz! Try balancing a grape on your nose for longer than three seconds. That's our highest record" Lauren laughed. I laughed a little and shook my head.

"I think i'll just leave that for you guys to do" I nodded. She threw me a weird look and nodded her head slowly, noticing I was slightly down. Usually i'd be dying to beat their record of three seconds.

"you ok?" Lauren asked. I threw her a fake smile and shrugged.

"Im fine"

Lauren nodded and got back to her competitive game with Dinah and Rory. I sighed quietly and turned my head, suddenly staring into Adrian's eyes from a distance. He had an amused smile on his face as he signalled for me to go over. I shook my head discreetly and turned back. I felt his eyes staring me down, I just had to look back. Maybe I should go over? I can finally call this quits and remind him that it cannot go on. I sighed and stood up from my seat. I walked closer to him and pulled him away from the doorway so nobody could see us.

"Hey, where did you go? I was looking forward to waking up besi-"

"Shut up. This cannot go on. It can't happen again, ok?" I whispered angrily. Angry at myself for ever allowing it to happen, and angry at him for being somehow so irresistible.

"Oh come on. Maybe it's time to admit that you're no longer in love with your wife. You ju-"

"I am. I love y/n Adrian I just...I can't-"

"Can't stay away from me. Can't keep your hands off me. I hear you babygirl" he whispered, placing his hand on my waist.

"No, Adrian this has to stop" I breathed out at his touch.

"It's just a little fun"

"But I'm starting to...feel something for you and I'm not allowing that to happen" I said, pushing him away from me.

"Leave her. We can be together"

"No we can't!" I yelled as Ally walked out of the elevator. She frowned and put her hand on my shoulder.

"Everything ok?" She asked me.

"Yeah, don't worry about it" I smiled. Ally nodded and walked into the refectory to meet with the other girls from breakfast. I breathed out in relief, im so glad she didn't come down sooner. She would've seen it, the way Adrian was with me. I looked up into his eyes.

"It can't happen again, ok?" I breathed out before walking away.

"I love you, Mila" he spoke. The words rung through my head. They repeated and each time they did, the more I realised how much of a fool i've been. What have I done? Look what's happened now. I don't love him...but I feel like I probably would have fallen in love with him if I wasn't with y/n. Y/n is my world, my main priority. She flies here tomorrow and I don't know how I'm gonna be able to look her in the eyes without looking guilty. I turned to him and shook my head slowly.