[16]

YOUR POV

Why? Why wasn't I good enough? I fly home tomorrow and this trip to LA is nowhere near what I thought it was going to be like.

As if she cares about my trust issues. She's for ever arguing with me because she finds it hard to understand why I find it slightly difficult to trust her, then she goes ahead and does that?! There is no way I'm ever going to be able to trust anyone ever again. Not even the ones that are closest to me. I'll never let anyone in.

I looked up at the closed door when I heard a light knock. I cleared my throat and stood up.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Alexia"

I opened the door and came face to face with her. I bet i've ruined her first time in LA.

"Alexia im so sorry for ruining you-"

"Woah, no y/n, you've not ruined anything! I just wanted to check on you, just to make sure you're doing ok" she smiled slightly.

"I also wanted to ask you if you wanted to come bowling with the girls and some of the team? It's our last night here y/n." She added. I looked up and smiled a little.

"I just don't think that's a good idea" I spoke, my voice cracked slightly. Alexia tilted her head and pouted.

"Come on, yes Camila will be there because Dinah is forcing her to go, but you don't even need to talk to her if you don't want to" Alexia spoke. I took a few seconds to think about it. I really don't want to see her. I sighed and shrugged my shoulders.

"Fine. But I'm not talking to her. I can barely look at her" I groaned. Alexia pursed her lips together and nodded.

"Ok, well, i'll see you later then?" She spoke.

"Sure" i nodded. I watched her walk back upstairs to the girls' rooms. I don't want to be with them right now. Every conversation I have with anyone always has to involve Camila and I and I just don't wanna talk about it. Im still just so mad! How will I ever forgive her?

----

I locked my hotel room up and I walked down the stairs to where everyone else is waiting. I seriously cannot be bothered with bowling, I'm just not in the mood.

"there she is, its about time" Cara smirked. I furrowed my brows and shrugged my shoulders as I got closer to her and Lauren.

"Some of us aren't feeling too good"

"Hungover?" Lauren asked me. I clenched my jaw. I don't want to go down that road again. Ever.

"A little. But I'm ok" I smiled slightly.

"Well, everyone has already left. Our ride is outside waiting" Cara smiled. She started walking away, hand in hand with Lauren. They're cute, I wish the best for them. I followed them outside to catch our ride to the bowling complex. Cara sat in the front with the driver, and Lauren and I sat in the back.

"So...are you single now or what?" Lauren asked as we started driving. I sighed and turned my head to face her sternly.

"I dunno Lauren. I don't wanna talk about it" I groaned. She chuckled lightly and nudged my shoulder.

"Hey, i don't really want to hear anymore either. All Mila has talked about is-"

"Lauren please, I want tonight to be fun. No talking about cheating wives or...exes...whatever she is" I spoke carelessly.

"Hey, don't talk about her like shes just some object!" Lauren spoke calmly, but her tone of voice was warning me slightly.

Cara turned around and looked Lauren in the eye and shook her head. "Quit it Lo, she doesn't want to talk about it" She said. I mutter a 'thank you' and leaned my head against the window. I hope tonight isn't a mess. I just want to have some fun with the girls before I fly back home tomorrow evening. So if that means i have to ignore Camila's presence all night. I will.