Chapter 15 ~ Time Passes Too Fast ~

Third POV ~ 4 years later ~

James was in his office when his beautiful triplets ran in to hug him. He gathered all three of them in his arms and hugged them kissing each of their heads, but Cierra walked in the room beaming at her family. She was so happy that she has what she has. James looked to his beautiful mate and just had to ask "Whats up?" Cierra just kept smiling, but she finally cracked and said "Well since you are all here, honey we're gonna more babies" James sat shocked and shook his head.

Hell yeah he was happy so was his wolf their heart swelled with pride with having all their pups. Cierra took his shaking of his head as a bad sign so she started to cry and ran out of James' office running to their room and locking herself in. 

James had knew what she done so he just mind linked her knowing she hadn't shut him out of their yet "honey I didn't mean it like that" Cierra started sniffling and had to know "then what did you mean?" "baby I am so happy we are having another baby".

Cierra tilted her head thinking 'didn't he hear when I said babies?' so she replied back and said "Honey we are having babies, not one but multiple" when James heard that he almost paled. He started to remember how much worse Cierra's hormones we're due to having triplets the first time around.

He was happy though his wolf kept howling with joy that their mate was pregnant again, but he asked Cierra "how many pups?" "it's triplets again" "where the hell is the triplet gene coming from" Cierra just started giggling an went to open the door so she could see her handsome mate. "I don't know honey, maybe it's your fault" James looked down and asked "how is it my fault?" "your little swimmers are so damn fast" James started chuckling "the almighty alpha strikes again" Cierra just chuckled shaking her head saying "whatever you think".

~ 2 years later ~ 

Cierra was taking care of all six of her children, but when she looked at Kaylyn (out of the second batch of triplets) Cierra couldn't help, but think of James and how much she missed him. James passed a year ago during a rogue attack, Cierra tried getting to him to help in time, but she couldn't get there with all the rogues that kept getting in her way. Josiah and James jr. started giggling running with each other trying to talk to each other in their baby babble. Cierra just chuckled at her baby boys. How much she missed her mate though, she wanted nothing more then to join him, but she knew she couldn't because she had her babies to take care of, they kept her going everyday. She wouldn't know what to do if she didn't have her children.