Chapter 1 ~ The Run In

Hey my name is cierra. I am Alpha Rylans and Luna Alexis daughter. I have two twin brothers, well we are actually triplets, but I don't look much like them. I look like my dad, but have some of my mothers features. I am currently 17 years old and tonight is going to be my first shift and also where I can find my mate. I hear my alarm clock go off while I'm brushing my teeth and getting ready for school. I hear my mother come in and shut it off and I watch what she is doing. She goes to my bed thinking I'm still asleep, "Cierra get your butt up now. You have to get ready for school." I couldn't help, but start to giggle. I watch my mother jump in the due to being scared "don't do that Cierra your gonna give me a heart attack one of these days. You and your father pulling pranks" "sorry mom I forgot to turn off my clock. I am just excited about tonight" my mother comes and hugs me happy that I can finally find my mate. "It's okay sweetie come down when your done and have your birthday breakfast with your brothers, father, and I." " Okay mom". She walked out closing my bedroom door to leave me to get dressed.

Once I am dressed and have my car keys, book bag and my cell phone I am ready to head downstairs. When I finally reach the bottom I smell my favorite breakfast chocolate chip pancakes with some crispy bacon and cinnamon French toast. "Hey you guys" I say while walking in and taking my seat at the table "hey birthday girl" I hear from my dad while he walks into the kitchen. I smile at him and say "thanks dad" I look at my brothers to see them scarfing down most of breakfast "slow down you two" our mother says looking at them. They immediately stop eating and look up like a deer caught in headlights and I couldn't help, but burst out laughing with my dad.

"Alright hurry up you three before your late for school" our mother says while giving my dad a quick kiss " eww you guys are gross my poor eyes " I say while trying to get out of the kitchen. I hear them laughing at me, but I run out and hop in my light blue and black Lamborghini.

I speed off down the road heading towards hell a.k.a high school. I usually love school, but since I found my old boyfriend cheating on me I have been kind of down so hopefully today I can try to avoid him. I know what your thinking dating someone when your gonna meet your mate, well Sean and I have already talked about what will happen if we aren't mates and we just so happen to meet our true mates though. We would separate and still keep our friendship, but I found him cheating so I ended it.

Pulling into school and parking my car I get out and see my best friend scar coming towards me. "Hey scar" "hey cierra" I hug her as she gets to me. "So have you seen him lately?" "Seen who?" "yanno, have you seen Sean?" "nope and I really hope to keep it that way." Just as I finished my sentence there he was walking towards me, "Cierra can we please just talk?" "no Sean now get away from me" I walk away going to my first class ugh I just had to run into him already first thing this morning.