Chapter 14 ~ There Coming ~

Cierras POV

It's been three months since finding out Cierra and James was gonna have triplet pups, only thing Cierra didn't like was the fact she would have to shift to her wolf and stay that way for the last month of her pregnancy. So there she is laying curled in a ball on hers and James bed with her swollen belly and yes even in wolf form you can see it. Cierra perked her head up after getting a sniff of her mate coming towards her. James walked in their bedroom smiling "hey love you want some breakfast ?" "Yes please, these little guys are hungry" James chuckled and said "okay come with me" Cierra has had to perfect getting off the bed because James threatened last time when she just jumped off.

***FLASHBACK***
"Cierra jump like that one more time and I swear you will never walk until you have our pups" Cierra growled at James and mindlinked "I only jumped calm down" "yes but I don't want you hurting yourself or shaking the pups up" "they are fine, but whatever I will be more gentle" James smiled triumphantly knowing he won.

******
After that Cierra started by sliding her hind legs off first so she was standing steadily then she would slide one front paw off then she knew she was all good, but this time was unlike any other.
When Cierra slid her hind legs off something splashed out of her almost like she peed. "James, help me" now James thought something wrong had happened so he immediately started checking his mate over then he knelt down and suddenly his knee was soaked "babe you peed on the rug?" "SHUT IT JAMES, ITS NOT PEE MY DAMN WATER BROKE, THE PUPS ARE COMING" it took a minute for James to clue in and he mindlinked the pack doctor to come to their room and assist her luna and alpha.

Cierra laid down and had the sudden urge to push n when she did the pack doctor just came through the door and started helping, but James saw his pups head coming out well he fainted first sight. Cierra started panicking thinking 'seriously I'm giving birth and he passed the hell out, damn pussy'.

*****AFTER BIRTH*****

After all three pups were born two baby girls and one boy. Cierra shifted in to her human form, she held each of the babies and had to convince them to shift too considering they were actually born as wolf pups. So as Cierra worked on one baby girl and her baby boy James worked on their other baby girl . They wanted to see their babies faces before naming them. So once they got their baby boy to shift back first they named him Kadence Jeremiah. Then they got their baby girls to shift, Jacquelyn Jane and Shaylynn Marie. After naming there precious babies they were moved to the pack hospital and properly taken care of, but of course James mindlinked the whole pack telling them their luna had their babies. The pack roared with excitement for their alpha and Luna.
After they were all settled Cierra looked up to James and said "thank you" James didn't understand so he asked "what for?" "For our beautiful babies" James smiled ear to ear, but he said "no I will thank you for them" they started to kiss each when their parents and close friends bombarded into their room wanting to see the triplets. Cierras heart swelled with happiness and pride that she got her mate and now has her precious triplets.