Chapter 3 ~ Finally Found Her

James POV

I was notified of a party for Alpha Takodas triplets Rylan, Alexander, and Cierra. For some reason when I said his daughters name I got shivers up my spine, but the good kind. "James we have to go to that party" I heard my wolf Logan say "why Logan?" "something big is gonna happen tonight, I don't know what, but something good" "alright well looks like we're going" with Logan content I mind linked my Beta Arizona and yes she's a female. 'Arizona please have all pack members in the meeting hall in 5 minutes please' I said through our mind link 'of course alpha' now just to go and announce the invitation.

5 minutes later

Walking into the meeting hall and up on the stage I started to speak "The Redstone Pack is have a birthday party for the alphas triplets, we have gotten an invitation and I already have spoke to alpha Takoda, he said it was fine for us to go incase people in his pack find there mates". "Also you need to be on your best behavior while being there, thank you and you can leave whenever to go it is your choice that's all and have fun" I walked off stage and back up to my room to get ready.

At The Party

I was walking around the pack grounds watching my pack interact with the others hoping they got a long. I kept walking around until I smelt it, the smell of cherries and the ocean breeze. 'Mate' logan screamed in my head and well I didn't have to be told twice to follow it. I switched to my wolf form just incase my mate tried to get away from me, as I was walking I stopped and starred at her. She turn around and starting growling and baring her teeth at me, 'why is mate doing that?' 'I don't know Logan, she is probably scared'. I shifted back and commanded in my alpha tone "Shift back", but she looked at me and started chuckling in her wolf form. She went behind a tree and shifted back and when she came out I heard her say "I don't do well with commands" "I am an alpha how did you resist my command" "well I am an alphas daughter". I watched her inhale all of sudden knowing she actually realized I'm her mate "No you can't be my mate" "so you finally realized" "you have to go please" "I am not leaving without you, I have been searching for you for awhile" I said. I watched as she tried to turn around and run when I reached out and caught her with my arms around her waist and said "your not getting away that easily little mate".