Chapter 2 ~ The Party

I finally make it home with only 2 run ins with Sean, thank god. I walk through the door to see my mother rushing to the front door "honey your home good, eat something then go get ready for the party" "okay mom, but I am waiting for scar to come over and help me get ready." With that said I grab a quick apple and run up to my room tossing my book bag in the corner and flop down and am greeted by my comfortable bed. I hear my phone ding so I grab it to see I have a text from Scar.

Scar: on my way, be ready to get your party onn!!
Me: Kk, see you in a min

It wasn't even a minute later and Scar walked in my room, "what are you doing c'mon lets get ready" "okay, okay I'm gonna get in the shower". I hurry up and take a quick shower with my Moroccan infusion shampoo and conditioner, god it smells good. After I shower Scar jumps in really quick while I get my outfit set out for tonight.

1 hour later

Well after an hour of plucking and Scar doing my makeup and me doing hers we are finally party ready. "Are you excited to find him?" "find who?" I ask Scar "yanno your mate" "yeah, I just hope he isn't an egotistical jerk" "I'm with you there chick". We walk down stairs to where the party is happening as I walk up to my brothers "hey Rylan, hey Alexander you guys ready?" Rylan looks at me and says "yup, but if you find your mate we are having a talk with him" "I am sure dad will scare him enough" I say chuckling with my brother. As I give my brothers a hug and have small talk here and there and dancing with Scar it's finally time. We all walk outside, my brothers and I walk up front on stage with our father and mother. "Hello everyone, I am glad you are able to be here to celebrate my children's birthday and first shift with our family". After my father speaks my mother steps up, "now kids it's gonna happen any sec-" she got cut off mid sentence due to me screaming in agony as my bones start to break and re shape. I see my mother come over and tell me "it's okay honey don't fight it, it will only make it more painful and harder for you to shift so just let it happen". After she said that I did as she said and soon enough I was standing on 4 paws and had a tail and snout. I looked over and seen my brothers have shifted as well. We look up and howl at the moon and as soon as I howled the whole pack joined in. After getting used to my paws and everything I went for a walk in the woods alone to have time to think, just as I was about to turn back and go enjoy the rest of the party I seen something move behind me so I quickly turned. I seen a black wolf staring at me with green eyes, I bared my teeth and started growling. The black wolf shifted back and in front of me stood Alpha James knight from the Blood hound pack. "Shift back" he commanded with his alpha tone I started chuckling which sounded pretty odd in wolf form. I went behind a tree and shifted back and came out "I don't do well with commands" "I am an alpha how did you resist my command" "well I am an alphas daughter". 'Mate, mate' my wolf finally spoke and that's when it hit me I took a deep breath and smelled him the cinnamon and apples. "No you can't be my mate" "so you finally realized" "you have to go please" "I am not leaving without you, I have been searching for you for awhile". That's when I turned and tried to run away only to be caught with strong arms wrapped around my waist "your not getting away that easily little mate".