Chapter 8 ~Being Introduced ~

I am going to start writing in a third person POV its so much easier.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cierra

Well it has been 3 weeks since Cierra has been with James and today she was being introduced as the Luna today. She couldn't be anymore nervous then what she already was, but that was until she found out James father wanted to talk to her alone before the ceremony. So here she was walking to Derek's office, Cierra knocked three times and heard a "come in" she walked in and seen the current Alpha with glasses on the tip of his nose. So instead of interrupting him she sat down in the chair in front of his desk. Derek looked up and took off his glasses and so Cierra asked "I heard you wanted to speak to me Alpha?" Alpha Derek chuckled at her. "Dear relax, and call me Derek, no need for formalities" "right sorry" Cierra replied while still nervously chuckling, "I did want to talk to you and ask you, you love my son correct?" Cierra looked straight at Alpha Derek and said "yes sir" Alpha Derk smiled and said "good I am very glad to hear this, at least I know your not some power hungry whore". Cierra was happy that Derek accepted her as his sons mate. "Well dear let's go start this ceremony" Cierra nodded while smiling, but when Alpha Derek stood up and hugged Cierra she was a little shocked. She hugged back and when she pulled away she looked up at the big tough Alpha and asked "what was that for?" Derek smiled and said "I am just so happy for my son, he found his mate that is going to be a wonderful Luna" Cierras heart swarmed at this happy news along with her wolf howling with joy. "Thank you so much Alpha Derek" he nodded and said "lead the way."

After the ceremony

Cierra was extremely happy like her brain couldn't fully process and couldn't keep up with the events going on. James hugged her and smiled " you did good sweetheart" "thankyou" now she was even more happy that her mate is glad to have her by his side. She couldn't think of anywhere else she would rather be, all of a sudden this fire started in the pit of her stomach and she bent over gritting her teeth. "Sweetheart what's wrong" James asked, Cierra tried hard to sputter her words out when she could finally get out "I..it h-hur-hurts James". James sniffed the air and suddenly picked Cierra rushing her upstairs and put her in his room and locked door. "Your in heat honey" "just fucking great" she screamed, but didn't mean to. She looked up to James and whispered "ss-sorry James it hurts" and just like that the fire fully spread through out her whole body. So there she lay in the fetal position whimpering and crying from the unbearable pain. James looked at Cierra and told her "the only way to stop it is by mating" Cierra couldn't help it she wanted the pain completely gone, but also she wanted it so she looked to james and said....