Chapter 1

Caitlin's POV
*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*
I groaned as I heard my alarm ring. I grabbed my iPhone and turned the alarm off. It was at 7:45.

"Wake up, Felicity!" I yelled. Felicity was my best friend, I guess you could say since day 1. We lived in a medium dorm room and we went to The University of Central city. "WAKE UP!" I yelled louder, throwing a pillow at her face.

"Alright, alright!" she says, groaning. "I'm up!" We got ready, took a shower and went to Jitters before heading to school. We took a seat and then Iris came to our table.

"Hey, guys" she says, "So, I'm assuming the usual?"

"Yep" I say.

"OK, be right back" she leaves and makes our iced coffee. As we're waiting, the door opens and the two worst people that could walk in were here.

"They're here" I say to felicity. She turns around and groans.

"Great" she murmured. "OK let's pretend we don't see them" she says and we do so. Then they come towards and sit down beside us.

"Heeeey, Cait" he says extending the hey.

"What do you want, Barry?" I ask.

"Nothing just to annoy you and your friend" he smirks.

"Great, can you leave now" Felicity says.

"Nope" Oliver says, and we groan.

Then Iris comes and give us our coffee. "Thanks" I say and we get up to leave.

"Woahhh Woahhh Woahhh, not so fast," Barry says. He grabs my coffee and drinks it.

"Hey! That's mine!" I yell and take it away from him.

"Thank you" he says "I needed that."
I was so angry. I looked at my coffee and smiled. Then I looked at felicity and we knew we were thinking the same thing, so we took the lids off our coffees.

"If you want some more, here you go" I say, as I pour my coffee all over him and so does felicity to Oliver. "bye!" I say to them and ran off giggling with felicity.

But before I get out the door I hear "You'll pay for this Snow!!" and we giggle more.

We get to class and sit down. We ran fast from Jitters and the bell ranged right when we sat down. Mr. Stein, our physics professor, started class and we took our notebooks out.

Twenty minutes later the door opens and we see Barry and Oliver come in. I noticed that they were wearing different clothes from earlier.

"Your late" Mr. Steins says.

"We had an incident with coffee" Barry says and looks at me, as does Oliver to Felicity. That just makes us laugh.

"Take a seat, now" says Mr. Stein. They look for a seat and see that there's 2 empty seats behind us. Great!, I thought.

Before Barry sits down, he comes closer and whispers "Both of you will pay" and sits down.

~*~

It had no other other classes so we decided to have some lunch time. While I was waiting for Felicity to come, someone approached me.

"Hey, Snow" I hear someone say. I looked up slowly and see...Ronnie. Phew. I thought it was Barry.

"Hey, Ronnie" I say, he sits down next to me.

"So, you going to the party on Friday?" he asks.

"Yea! Are you?" I ask.

"Yea, I was only going if you went, so I guess I'm going" he smiles.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because I like you and I know you don't like me like that, but I'm going to wait for you" he says getting up "I'll see you Friday," I sighed and then I see Felicity coming.

"Hey, why was Ronnie here?" she asks.

"He wanted to know if I was going to the party"

"So, we're going?"

"Yep" I say "And he asked because he was only going if I was going."

"Awe, why don't you go out with him? He's nice, good looking and he likes you..." she says.

"I don't know, I just don't have those feeling for him" I shrug my shoulders.

"Anyways, We're going shopping on Friday," she states.

"Yes, so we can find really cute outfits" I say and we squeal.

"Yay!!" I hear someone say. I look up and it was Barry. Ugh. "Hey, Snow " he says.

"Barry, what do you want now? What, you want me to pour you another drink on your head?" I say smirking. His jaw tighten and then he smirked.

"No, but like I said you guys are paying"

"Have you figured something out?" Felicity asks.

"No, but we'll get there, and you'll think twice before you pour another cup of coffee on us, again" Oliver says.

"OK whatever you say, can you leave now, your starting to hurt my eyes" I say looking away.

"Yea, I know I'm that good looking" Barry says.

I scoffed, "In your dreams." I checked the time on my phone and we decided to leave for my next class. "Bye jerks" I say.

Barry's POV
Oli and I were thinking about something for our payback during our lunch time.

"We need to figure something out" I say to Oli.

"What you've got so far?" he asks.

"Well, we can put something rotten in their lockers or some honey all over them and pour feathers and.... Yeah That's it" I say.

"How about we dye their hair!" he yells.

"That could work, but how?" I ask.

"We have a car and they go walking home. First well go to the store buy dye and go to their dorms...." Oli says.

"And poured them in their shampoo. Thats a great Idea" I finished his sentence. "Let's get a blond color for Cait and a brunette Color for Felicity" I say, just switching their hair color. Let's see how their hair looks switched, I thought.

The bell ranged and we sped off to Oli's car. We went to the market and we bought the dye. As we headed to Cait's dorm, we saw them walking about 2 blocks away. We went inside through their opened window, good thing they were on the first floor.

"OK, you pour the brunette dye in that bottle," I say pointing at shampoo bottle that said color hair. "And I'll pour the blonde on this one."

About 5 minutes later I finished pouring the dye.

"OK, we're done" Oli says, and then we here footsteps coming closer to the door. "Let's go!" we go out the window, when they open the door.

"Hurry!" I whisper to Oli and he does.

"Did you leave the window open?" I heard someone ask, which I think was Felicity.

"Yea, sorry" Caitlin says and she closed the window while we hid in the bushes. Then we ran to the car.

"Yes!" we yelled in cheer. "Now we only need to wait till tomorrow."

~*~
First chapter Yay!

What you think?

Next chapter tommorow

~Mari