Such a rebel, my inside voice mouths sarcastically. 

''Darling, they have an excellent choice of salads here,'' Victoria purrs to Braden, rubbing her hand over his bicep. 

''Uh-uh. That's nice, babe,'' he says distractingly as I see him looking at what choice of meat they have. 

I roll my lips into my mouth so I don't start laughing loudly. 

When the waitress comes with our drinks, we're all ready to order some food. Victoria starts first, as usual. ''Salad. Different types, without toppings or any other frills.'' 

The waitress slightly lifts her eyebrow but writes it down. I wonder how many times they get an order like this from people like Victoria. 

''I'll have shrimp and diver sea scallops that are on your menu. Thank you.'' Braden closes the menu and it's my turn to order.

''I'll have this organic chicken breast stuffed with spinach and everything that goes with it. Oh, and could I get some meatballs with it? And some sweet potatoes. Please.'' The waitress looks at me for some moments and then writes my order down. 

''Coming right up,'' she mumbles and hurries away. 

Victoria is staring at me with open mouth. ''Are you going to eat all of that?'' she asks quietly, looking around to make sure no one will hear her. 

I shrug. ''Why wouldn't I?'' I ask with raised eyebrows. 

Victoria leans over the table and decides to share her secret with me. ''Do you know how many calories are in this?''

I see where she is going with this. Jesus Christ, not everyone wants to be like a skeleton by their choice. I put my forearms on the table and lean forward like she did. ''Do you know how much I don't care?'' 

Victoria's eyes widen and she sits back in stunned silence. Then, she decides to point a finger in my direction. ''You'll see. You'll regret this in a few years when you'll be overweight and have problems. How will you get a man if you eat like that?'' 

Did she ... Oh, she did. I glare at the Barbie, giving her a death stare. 

''Brooke, you mentioned something about getting a flatmate. Do you have anyone in mind already?'' Braden cuts in, probably feeling the tension in the air.

I stop glaring at Victoria and look at Braden. ''No, not yet. I just thought I'd let you know since you bought the flat. It's too big for me to live in it alone.'' I shrug. 

''Why don't you get yourself a boyfriend, then, Brooke? You could live with him.'' 

My glare returns on Victoria. ''Why do you think I need a man, Victoria?'' I ask her, completely pissed off now. Did Braden really have to bring her along?

It's so hard to be nice to her when she just knows what buttons to press to make me fume. Braden sighs and goes with his hand through his hair, probably frustrated. It's your own fault, brother! You decided it'd be a good idea to bring her to this dinner

''Campbell!'' 

I lift my eyes and look at the man coming to our table with a big grin on his face. He greets Braden, patting his back in the way men tend to do as a form of greeting. 

Antonio Villega. I haven't seen him in a while. Probably because Braden threatened him he'll cut his balls off if he goes near me again. Yep, Antonio Villega had a thing for me. Well, he just wanted to get me in bed and Braden found out about it. He ended it on the spot.

I kind of knew Antonio wasn't a man to have a relationship with, he just wouldn't know how to stay faithful. He loves women way too much and he can't settle down for only one.