One Direction had entered the stage and I can't describe how crazy the crowd went. I rolled my eyes as I was trying to catch my breath from the many pushes from behind.
They were performing their album called "Four" or something. They started the show of by performing the song "Change your ticket" which I had never heard before but it was actually quite good. I looked over at Kendall and she was dancing like crazy and I just laughed at her as she laid her arm around my shoulders and shouted a small "thank you".

The concert was almost finished after the boys had performed the songs "steal my girl, ready to run, where do broken hearts go, act my age, girl almighty, fool's gold, night changes, no control, fireproof, spaces, stockholm syndrome, clouds, illusion and once in a life time". I know it was really a lot of songs and I was also beginning to be really tired. I asked Kendall if she knew when the concert was over.
"There's only one song left" she shouted.
"Which song is it?" I shouted back.
"18, my absolutly favourite song!" She shouted with a smile that flashed all of her teeth.

Harry started the song of with his verse of the song.
"I got a heart, and I got a soul"
"Belive me I will use them both"
As I looked at him singing. I actually found him really attractive WHAT? I quickly pushed the thought away as Harry continued the lyrics.
"We made a start"
"Be it a false one, I know"
"Baby, I don't want to fell alone"
As Zayn took over Harry took the michrophone away from his mouth as he looked out at the crowd. His eyes quickly moved towards the front row towards me?
Was I crazy or was Harry Styles actually looking right in to my eyes. I got a burning feeling in my cheeks and I quickly looked to the ground as I knew I was blushing.

(Harry locking his eyes with Ariana's)

"Omg Ari! Harry is looking straight at us! I can't breath!" Kendall shouted in my ear as I continued looking to the ground not wanting to lock my eyes with Harry again I mean it felt good actually but I didn't want it to

The song went now from verse to the refrain of the song. Of course it was Harry who sang the refrain.
I finally looked up from the ground locking my eyes once again with Harry as he sang.
"I have loved you since we were 18"
"Long before we both thought the same thing"
"To be loved and to be in love"
We just stood there Harry and I in our own little bobbel not caring about who might look at us and frown or roll their eyes at us. It felt weird I had never in my life spoken to Harry before but I felt like I knew every single thing about him just by looking in his eyes.

Harry's pov
I was getting a little tired as the concert were almost done we only needed to sing one last song 18.
I started singing my part of the song which was the first verse.
"I got a heart, and I got a soul"
"Believe me I will use them both"
I quickly took a breath as I continued the song.
"We made a start"
"Be it a false one, I know"
"Baby, I don't want to feel alone"
I breathed out as I took my michrophone down from my mouth and Zayn began to sing his part.
My eyes suddenly locked with the most beautiful girl I had ever seen in my whole life. I just stood there looking at her probably looking like an idiot but I didn't care I couldn't get my eyes of her. She suddenly looked to the ground her cheeks burning a bright red. She looked so cute but I really wanted her to look up again so I could look in her beautiful brown eyes. Louis gave me a small push at my arm were I was holding my michrophone signaling me to sing as we were already at the refrain of the song. I quickly took the michrophone to my mouth and began singing not moving my eyes from her.
"I have loved you since we were 18"
I was taking back by her sudden move as she looked up meeting my eyes once again. I smiled at her as I continued the song.
"Long before we both thought the same thing"
"To be loved and to be in love"
"All I could do is say that these arms were made for holding you"
"I wanna love like you made me feel when we were 18"
I finished the refrain not looking away from her she was so beautiful. She had big brown eyes, long eyelashes, perfect rose coloured lips and beautiful dark chocolate brown hair. She was perfect.