8

riley thought that she could hold her problem inside and keep it to herself but she quickly found out it was harder then she thought

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

riley thought that she could hold her problem inside and keep it to herself but she quickly found out it was harder then she thought. she couldn't do it and the fact that maya wasn't in school the day riley needed her the most didn't help her situation. so she grabbed the first person she saw and rambled to them and that person just happened to be andrew davis.
" can i talk to you?" riley asked, pulling him to a deserted part in the school hallway.

"sure, anything for you riley" drew smiled, he meant every word he said,

"alrightskii, i have a problem and i need somebody's input other then my own, on it. im just going to get straight to the point..so there's this guy that i really like."

as the words came out of riley's mouth drew's facial features resembled the chester cat as the week went by drew finally admitted to himself that he had some feelings for the matthews girl. he knew there was slim chance that riley returned those feelings but if she did that would be more then amazing.
"i've known him for a very long time" riley continued. "we had a thing once upon a time-"

and that's when his grin fell. andrew might have been new to the school school but he knew all about lucas and riley's little fling they had once before so it wasn't hard for him to piece together who riley was talking about. andrew couldn't hear anymore, he couldn't take hearing the girl he caught himself slowly falling for, talking about another guy she likes. the situation was the definition of heartbreaking for him. so he decided to stop her.

"i think you should tell him how you feel" andrew spoke, he forced a smile one his face, for her sake.

"what? wait i didn't fin-"

"trust me riley, he still likes you and you obviously like him, i say you go for it.."

"umm you really think so?"

"really."

before the conversation got any further the bell rang, signaling the first warning to get to class. the two walked down the hallway silently, neither of them having enough courage to look into each other's eyes.

inside the classroom things were still a bit awkward to say the least. even mr.mathews could see the change in behavior between the two but he decided to leave it alone, deep down inside matthews knew he taught his daughter well, she was prepared for this situation.

andrew tried to  avoid communication with riley as much as possible which was kind of hard because they were reading partners. he wasn't mad at her, he could never be. he was more disappointed in himself. he wished he would've just told her how he actually felt or thought he felt about her because less then half an day ago andrew wasn't even sure himself how he felt about the mathews girl. but one thing was obvious she wasn't into him the way he was her and now it was to late.

the school day was officially over and drew couldn't had been more thankful he had baseball practice today which was the only thing he was looking forward to. his whole day was going down hill and things couldn't get any worse for him, or so he thought .

"drew wait up!" riley matthews yelled, jogging down the hallway, she came to a stop next to andrew who gave her a small smile.
"wassup little m?" he asked

"little m?" riley questioned, the grin on her face showed she actually didn't find the nickname that bad.
"just made it up" he shrugged

"cute.. i meant the nickname not you.. not that you're not cute wait, i mean...umm anyways i just wanted to tell you that i took your advice and now me and lucas are back together so thank you." she stuttered.
before andrew had the chance to reply, riley pulled him into a hug and skipped in the other direction of the hallway barely giving him the time to reply.

"you're welcome?" he answered, but riley was now to far away to hear him.

at least she's happy he thought.

once andrew was all changed in the boys locker room he cleaned up his belongings and made his way out to the field. practice had yet to begin which meant he had a few minutes to spare so when andrew saw farkle waving in his direction from the sideline he decided to greet him.

"hey man, how's it going? i didn't know you were on the baseball team" drew asked, to be honest andrew actually really liked farkle,even though the two never really communicated much outside of school he thought he was a pretty chill dude.
"oh yeah, im not but lucas is" farkle explained as he pointed in the direction of the blonde that was practicing his swinging. andrew followed farkles finger before turning his head back. "i'm just here for support."
at the sound of the coaches whistle being blown andrew gave farkle one last farewell wave before grouping up in the team circle.

"listen up! since we have our first game next practice is gonna be a bit longer today , first we're gonna start off with a bit of whiffle ball batting then we're gonna dial it down with a simple game of catch, practice our fly balls and ground balls , later on team drills and then we're gonna wrap it up, got it? everybody get in place"

from the corner of drews eyes he can see the cowboy staring holes in his direction but he decided not to make eye contact because drew wasn't good with awkward situations and that was the definition of awkward for him.

twenty minutes into practice and everything was going great until coaches husky voice yelled out the pairs for catch and drew had a feelings things weren't gonna go so easily.
"davis and friar, partner up!"

All The Right Moves » Riley Matthews जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें