intro

joseph davis grew up in new york city, born and raised. in his junior year of highschool he met the girl of his dreams, the one he would one day end up calling his wife. her name, mary henderson. once the couple graduated school the very first thing on their young minds was marriage. although both their parents were 100% against the couple and warned to disown the two if they went through with the early marriage the eighteen year olds met at the alter and promised to love each other till death do them part.

2 years later a babygirl named beatrice lee davis was born making the young parents the happiest they've ever been. lacking the support of their familes, times got rough and money got tight. joseph knew if he wanted his family to have the best life possible he was gonna have to work hard. endless hours of job searches later he ended up landing a decent paying job for his family, earning a few bucks to pass them by. as years passed things got easier. beatrice was now a few years old and mary was expecting her second child, a boy.

climbing in his work status jospeh was now making more then he was before and the davis's no longer had to worry about things like what food they were gonna scavenge together or how their next bill was gonna be paid.

deciding they were tired of the new york scenery the family started to pack up and move miles away to oklahoma city were joseph renewed his job and they found a whole new place to call home.

march, 14, 2001
at 5:30pm mary davis was rushed to the hospital for her million contractions. there she found out she was in labor and her son was ready to join the world.

hours upon hours went by and finally at 8:49 pm andrew scott davis was born and at 8;51 pm
mary lee davis was pronounced dead.