7

riley wasn't sure how she was feeling anymore, she didn't know how to feel and she hated the feeling of not knowing

riley wasn't sure how she was feeling anymore, she didn't know how to feel and she hated the feeling of not knowing. the point of growing in the world is learning things you didn't know and riley felt she did a good job at growing and bettering herself so why didn't she know how to feel in this situation?

lucas was rileys crush for years now, everybody knew that. there was no hiding it but then this new kid comes along and makes riley feel all loopy inside.. but a good loopy. a loopy that she usually only felt when painting purple cats or bonding with auggie. it mad no sense.
riley wasn't even sure if drew liked her the way she liked him but ever  since he came to new york he was the thought that danced around in her head almost all the time.

once riley got home the first thing she did was scream for topanga and no less then 10 seconds later her mother came out with open ears and alert eyes.
"what's wrong? who's hurt?"

"help mom! i have feelings and i don't want them anymore, how do i get rid of them, fast?" riley pouted.

giving riley a sympathetic laugh topanga gestured her daughter over to the couch and gently stroked her hair. "want to explain to me what's going on?"

"i don't know what to do mom" riley started. "is it normal to..you know.. start gaining feelings for someone else when you already like somebody"

"oh honey" topanga cooed. she leaned rileys head on her shoulder and slowly rocked her back and forth. "riley situations like these are apart of life, trust me. there comes a time in a persons life when they have to make a really hard decision, just make sure when you make yours , you're truly happy with the outcome."

engulfing her mother into a tight embrace riley swiftly gave a kiss on her cheek and left to retire inside her room to think about everything, but not before thanking topanga for her wise words.

riley was deep in thought for the rest of the night, she decided she wasn't gonna tell maya about her little dilemma but instead try to figure this one out all alone.
lucas or andrew?