SP VII - Keep at bay

Start from the beginning

"The day before our deal ends, two weeks from now," Taeyeon answered, she was sure about it but somehow, she feel tense.

"Well, good luck midget. I'll be here for you no matter what and I'll support you," Yuri patted Taeyeon's head.

"I know... thank you blacky. You're the best blacky I've ever had," Taeyeon sincerely smiled.

Yuri was just like this -___- "Ya! I'm not that black you midget! I'm tan!"

Taeyeon laughed "And I'm not midget, you twit!"

"Aishhh!!! Come here you midget! I'll give what you deserve for that!"

Taeyeon quickly ran around and the tan chased after her. They continued to banter and played like youngsters.

After Taeyeon and Yuri's conversation, they decided to go back to Tiffany's office. Taeyeon opened the door of her office when she saw Tiffany standing there, she was serious.

But Tiffany suddenly changed her mood when she saw Taeyeon, she gave eye smile to the blonde "I'm about to knock Tae."

"Oh..." This was the first time Tiffany called her Tae for the past three years, she felt happy with it "Where's Jessica?"

"She went to canteen to buy some food?" Tiffany innocently said.

Yuri groaned "As always, she didn't even wait me huh?"

"Then let's go there?" Taeyeon suggested.

They were heading to the canteen while they're walking in the hallway a familiar girl bumped to them. She was beautiful, looked innocent, and has a brown long hair. She looked like an idol. She was familiar to them or specifically to Taeyeon and they stopped walking. The girl bowed to them.

"Hello Miss Hwang and Mister Kwon," the girl greeted.

"Wow, you look gorgeous Juniel," Yuri complimented as he glanced to Taeyeon.

"J-Ju-Juniel??" Taeyeon asked and blinked her eyes thrice looking at Juniel from head to toe then stayed at Juniel's face.

Tiffany glanced  at the blonde "How's your shoot with your new music video Juniel?"

Juniel became a solo artist in their company and Taeyeon didn't know that. The blonde was glad to see Juniel again, she got matured and became a woman now.

"It's fine Miss, our team was doing great. Thank you," Juniel politely replied.

"Ah, anyway Juniel this is Kim Taeyeon, our CEO. And Taeyeon, this is Choi Juniel, one of our top artists," Yuri introduced them.

"Ohh!" Juniel immediately bowed 90 degrees to Taeyeon " Nice to meet you Miss Kim," she courteously said.

Taeyeon chuckled "Nice to meet you too Juniel," she leaned closer to Juniel.

As Juniel gave Taeyeon a once over, as she stared at the blonde's face.

"Taehyung oppa," Juniel mumbled.

Taeyeon plastered a smile on her face showing her teeth "He's my brother."

Juniel held Taeyeon's face with both of her hands and blonde raised her brows. Tiffany huffed while Yuri was grinning.

"You look like him," Juniel said while her eyes was focused on Taeyeon's every part of face "I miss him."

Tiffany glowered looking at them.

Taeyeon awkwardly pulled away "Y-yeah we technically, have the same face. Anyway you look prettier now Juniel."

Juniel blushed while Tiffany glared at Taeyeon and Yuri whistled silently.